AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

dwee.

[VIC] ZRE152 Roof Racks, Tailights, Headunit & Headlight Protectors

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Car is sold and I have some extra parts lying around that some of you may want to buy.

Cheers,

Pete.

Item 1: Rhino Rack roof racks to suit ZRE152

Item Condition: Used

Reason for Selling: Extra parts, car is sold

Price and Payment conditions: $200 SOLD

Any additional information:

Shipping: Prefer pickup or postage at buyers expense

Pictures:

33220657440_c99a24c3a1_c.jpg20170309_175639 by dwee., on Flickr

Contact Details: via PM

Item 2: OEM ZRE152 Tailights (Pair)

Reason for Selling: Extra parts, LED taillights installed, car is sold

Price and Payment conditions: $200

Pictures:

33475009841_ed4e66752a_c.jpg20170319_164741 by dwee., on Flickr

Item 3: Toyota 6CD Stacker Headunit

Price and Payment conditions: $60

Pictures:

33603943055_b32c928426_c.jpg20170319_164859 by dwee., on Flickr

32790131853_8662afd721_c.jpg20170319_164905 by dwee., on Flickr

32790119173_0a387c3f4b_c.jpg20170319_164914 by dwee., on Flickr

Item 4: OEM ZRE152 Headlight Protectors (Pair)

Price and Payment conditions: $30

Pictures:

33563530486_a5cf8fcc67_c.jpg20170319_164624 by dwee., on Flickr

Edited by dwee.

Bump! Will accept reasonable offers! :)

Roof racks sold! :)

• Similar Content

• By alphasinity
      Hey everyone, new to the corolla scene here, i've owned a 2005 Corolla Ascent Hatch ZZE122R for around a year now and was just wondering if it is possible to modify it and make it look nice and unique in a way? you know like the usual, body kit, exhaust, wheels, suspension setup and if worth it, some performance parts. I'm not sure whether the car is compatible with the usual 2005 levin/sportivo parts, so it would be much appreciated if someone can help me out! Mind me if this sounds all stupid lol. 
      Much appreciated! cheers ;) 
    • By TheAussieAdmiral
      Hello Everyone! my Dad gave me his 2007 Corolla as a first car. it has done a fair few Kms (260,000). after that time, the chrome ring on the stock gear shift has peeled up and is quite annoying to shift with. i have been thinking about replacing it with a new one im making in my engineering class.

i have been looking online for tutorials on how to remove the stock one but to no avail. is it just threaded on?

any help is appreciated.

Thanks!. 
    • By Xcainx
      Hey guys
      I just bought a 11/2007 Corolla and I want to chuck on some nice wheels, an exhaust and a body kit of some kind. Eventually adding all the bells and whistles as I go along.
      I'm not really in the know with cars and am looking to start working on this myself as much as I can but don't know where to start shopping or what is compatibile with my car.
      Any suggestions, information, brands, pricing etc for a lower budget newbie to make my car look and sound tough would be greatly appreciated 

• By Strat
      Hi, the ignition key to our 2006 Corolla lost its internal circuit block after the case with the buttons fell apart.  We've been unable to find the part that fell out.  We have a second key which is still working.  Is there a smarter/cheaper way to get a second key back as I'm being told Toyota want $230 for the key blank, pay extra to locksmith to cut the key, then pay $70 to Toyota service to program the key.  It all seems like a really bad joke considering this only happened due to faulty Toyota key design causing it to break.  If I don't get a second key back and the sole working key is lost apparently its fatal for the car.   Anyone been through this before, particularly in Melbourne?

• By Joshhsmart
      Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, but wanted to get some opinions on lowering my facelift levin, I was thinking superlows, but wanted to see if any of you guys have lowered your rollas/levins and could give me your opinion on what height, brands & stuff to go with, also if you have any pictures of your car if you have done so? The cheaper the option the better, keen to see some modified/lowered levins, thanks for any help guys