Anyone have their C-HR yet?

AussieLE

23 hours ago, AussieLE said:

Yay Justin. Finally!

The msg I got from Toyota Australia rep, and it's on my voice mail, is that my car is at the dealers, having tinting, etc. done. 

Not what tracking says though. I'll go with tracking and be surprised if I get an early call. 

Hi Ellie, i really hope that is true and that it is at the dealer, sounds like early next week and you will have it and then you find for yourself that it was worth the wait😁

Please put up pics when you can 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AussieLE said:

I will be trading in my 2012 i30 for my C-HR. 

I would've upgraded to an i35 except they no longer exist and the dealers can tell me the Tucson is the equivalent, but it's not. 

Then I considered updating my i30, but they've totally changed the shape, and it now one of the ugliest cars I've seen. 

I adored my i30. No troubles, cheap to run. I just wanted to trade in while it was worth something. I've only done 50k in it. 

I thought i35 was blah.

The Tucson - I really liked - but as stated - Burnt bridges with Hyundai

Funnily enough - My mate in Adelaide has just bought the all new i30 SX and they love it

Think you have made the right choice :smile:

• Like 1

On 6/15/2017 at 0:37 PM, Southpatt said:

Hi There - Been reading this C-HR forum a while and thought I might hop in

At the risk of your raising you ire - I'm afraid I have mine :smile: - Had it delivered last Friday (took the day off) and I love it - Was worried about such a small motor - but seems not to present a problem as it handles the Dandenongs with ease :smile:

My wait was 9 weeks - I didn't know about this track system either. But once the estimated time drew near and I asked dealer if still on track - I was told had missed the boat - They gave me this though, from their sap system, and I was able to track the Vessel on its long voyage around Australia (stopping all stations) unloading vehicles

I sympathize with you all, The long wait is soul wrenching - It will be over soon

We are pretty lucky here. Europe - Who get theirs form the Toyota Plant in Turkey - Some of them have been waiting 6 months

Clipboard01.jpg

Congrats Glenn

Enjoy!, if your like me , i now look for places to go on a drive to, somewhere with interesting roads and scenery just for the sake of a drive....lol

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

Congrats Glenn

Enjoy!, if your like me , i now look for places to go on a drive to, somewhere with interesting roads and scenery just for the sake of a drive....lol

Cheers cob

Took it through the hills on it's first weekend

just now i'm just cruising to work and home

After the 1000km check - thought we might take it to Ballarat for the Doctor Blake expo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Justin70 said:

And we are on the ship :)

Justin and AussieLE.  You should get the Ship name from the dealer then you can track the boat

Edited by Southpatt
  • Like 1

I couldn't even get this info from dealer. Had to go above them. 

Dont know how I'd get ship details. 

Wondering if our cars are on same ship bc my details changed from when I looked at lunchtime to now. 

3 hours ago, AussieLE said:

I couldn't even get this info from dealer. Had to go above them. 

Dont know how I'd get ship details. 

Wondering if our cars are on same ship bc my details changed from when I looked at lunchtime to now. 

See above in one of my earlier emails the information my dealer gave me from the Toyota Sap System - whatever that is

They should be able to access that information and give to you

That Blacked out area next to cosi owner at the bottom should have your name and address against it

My guess is they are on the Supreme Ace - left Yokohama today and due in Melb on 10 July. K-Line ship which google tells me is one of Toyota's.

IMG_1596.PNG

• Like 1

Let's hope so. I'm thinking I'll probably be picking up the later date I originally got bc I ordered tinting, tow bar and paint/leather protection. I don't think a few days is going to get that finished. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AussieLE said:

Let's hope so. I'm thinking I'll probably be picking up the later date I originally got bc I ordered tinting, tow bar and paint/leather protection. I don't think a few days is going to get that finished. 

I think this will be done at the dealers and could all be done in a day

My previous had tint nudge bar sidesteps and lea protect - all done in day on site

The paint protect may be outsourced though dependent on what you selected

• Like 1

Hallelujah. Too bad it wasn't last week. I might've had it for my bday, like they originally promised. 

Ship was out of range for a while. Is it Melbourne next??

6 minutes ago, AussieLE said:

Hallelujah. Too bad it wasn't last week. I might've had it for my bday, like they originally promised. 

Ship was out of range for a while. Is it Melbourne next??

Schedule says Bris on 3 July. Next stop Port Kembla and then Melbourne on 7 July. I've got 7 July off so might go see the ship at Webb Dock. Taking off for a cruise from 10-17 so hopefully mine is waiting for me upon return.

Happy Birthday :biggrin:

• Like 1

Maybe I will still get it before the school holidays end. That'd be nice. 

I wonder when the dealer will call. 

Lucky you, a cruise. 🚢🏝☀️  Sounds relaxing. 

Thanks for that. 👍🏻😁👍🏻