Anyone have their C-HR yet?

AussieLE

5 minutes ago, ChittyChittyCHR said:

My delivery ETA has moved from the 30th to the 25th at least.  I'm not sure where my little Koba is in the world but my working off my original assumption my expected ship has docked at Port Kembla today and maybe the tracking system is a little off.  In any case I know I'll have it by month end, just getting a bit antsy the closer we get.  

Very close now!!!  I'm excited for you. 

55 minutes ago, AussieLE said:

Lots of compliments on look and colour since Thursday.  People stopping me in car parks to ask about it.

I'm not sure who chose the slimline plates, as the original contract said $35 for plates, new contract had $170 for plates. I like them, but should I have been asked?

With the CC, is what you're talking about the ACC, or the regular CC?

I've always used CC around town. Don't think this one goes down to 40kph though. 

I asked for min - expecting them to ad to the Contracted price - In the end there was no charge  :)

$170 is Vicroads Price - yes you should have been asked - Ask them now - maybe they can chuck something else you way

Adaptive cruise control - don't think you can just set manual

Yes 40kmh is the bottom mark

But I set mine to 80 on the way to work - if the traffic is doing 70 - it does that

If the lights change and the traffic stops - the car will slow and then eventually put the brakes on by itself and come to a stop

The car is is a hold mode - You tap the accelerator when the lights go green and the care resumes - at the pace of the traffic - until it reaches its max set speed

3 hours ago, ChittyChittyCHR said:

I don't know if I should trust this tracking system or not since I've now jumped straight into the dealership. Very excited in any case! 

Exciting !

Don't wait - they should be able to tell you when can deliver

Picked up the red devil haha. So happy - pretty nervous on the short drive home. Turned a few heads. Just waiting on side garnishes which they said were on back order (e.g someone forgot)...looks ok without them. So smooth and zippy.

IMG_2280.JPG

IMG_2277.JPG

IMG_2284.JPG

IMG_2286.JPG

IMG_2287.JPG

• Like 4

19 hours ago, AussieLE said:

Lots of compliments on look and colour since Thursday.  People stopping me in car parks to ask about it.

I'm not sure who chose the slimline plates, as the original contract said $35 for plates, new contract had $170 for plates. I like them, but should I have been asked?

With the CC, is what you're talking about the ACC, or the regular CC?

I've always used CC around town. Don't think this one goes down to 40kph though. 

I think it also has a speed limiter so you can set it to 60k and no matter how hard you press the accelerator it won't go over 60k. Better option for around town. Can't find it in the book.

BTW how cool are the puddle lamps!

• Like 2

Guys and girls, please remember to create a topic in the Members Rides area once you start getting your photos of your vehicles.

This thread is starting to get fairly cluttered now. A lot of these questions and points could go into their own topic in order to start expanding the C-HR sub-forum.

• Like 1

Just now, ChittyChittyCHR said:

My baby has arrived. Great fun to drive.  Very happy with my purchase. <3

IMG_6839.JPG

Wahoo!!! Finally!!  Does she have a name?

There are some great Facebook groups if you're interested. The Victoria group has some knowledgeable peeps. I've found out about messaging, and dimming the mini screen. 

• Like 2

I haven't landed on a name yet. The first obvious option was was CHRistine. But I'm not sure if it feels right ;)

Not on Facebook groups yet, so far this is the most active CHR Australian forum I've found. 

I like the name, although you'd have to keep an eye out for evil impulses (a la Stephen King). 😜

This is a great forum, my original and first. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChittyChittyCHR said:

this is the most active CHR Australian forum I've found. 

This is why I am trying to push you guys/girls to create more topics and build threads.

And the Facebook groups are great and all, but they are damaging to the traditional forums.

• Like 2

Side note for any one thinking of buying a CHR this year, dealer was saying they are looking at 4 month waits now.  Koba's are so in demand that they weren't keeping them as demo's.

As new topics that come to mind I'll make a new thread! Thought this was still relevant to this thread.

18 hours ago, ChittyChittyCHR said:

My baby has arrived. Great fun to drive.  Very happy with my purchase. <3

Bumblebee !

It's a brave man that can pull this off  :smile:

3 hours ago, Southpatt said:

Bumblebee !

It's a brave man that can pull this off  :smile:

Hehe. I've always wanted to own a brightly coloured car. My previous one was black and a complete PITA to keep clean! (Looked great for a day after a wash).

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Surfsideminer said:

Trent,

As a mod can you move the posts into a new thread?

It might give people an idea of what you mean.

Yes I can and it will result in this thread being closed.

1 hour ago, trentmeyer23 said:

Yes I can and it will result in this thread being closed.

I started the thread, I'm ok with it being closed. We can keep up communication in other threads I'm sure. 

Ellie

• Like 1