AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

MCN

Error on my navigation system - Land Cruiser

5 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I recently bought a Toyota Land Cruiser 2014 overseas and had a problem with navigation system, I am getting a message "A Program Cannot Be Read, Please consult a dealer" , I send it to Toyota official service centre but they cannot do anything about, tried to contact Toyota Japan but nothing as well. 

I bought it second hand I do not even know who is the main dealer to contact, tried to search line using part number but was not successful.

I attached all the images of navigation system and the dealer number.

I will really appreciate if someone can point me to the right direction.

Thanks,

Marc

IMG-20170421-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20170408-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20170421-WA0000.jpg

If your car is an import it wont work on Australian roads even if you get it to work ,rip it out and change it 

8 hours ago, sportivo2007 said:

If your car is an import it wont work on Australian roads even if you get it to work ,rip it out and change it 

I'm assuming the OP is not in Australia as they have a LHD car...

16 hours ago, Hiro said:

I'm assuming the OP is not in Australia as they have a LHD car...

My bad i thought his in Australia 

Yes the car is not in Australia. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Saad Hassan
      Hi, im having trouble finding the correct rear brake rotors for my 2002 toyota avalon sorrento MCXR10 MARK 2. theirs different sizes for this model and i need help to get the right one. any help will be much appreciated, cheers
    • By alphasinity
      Hey guys, 
      Im currently looking for any recommendations on where is the best place to get lowered springs or coilovers for a 2005 Toyota Corolla Levin. I see on Ebay and they go for 1000k+ in which is out of my budget range as which I am only 17. Ive been thinking on getting Kings Lowered Springs for a while but deep in my mind I still want some coilovers. If anybody has an idea or is selling what I need above. Please contact me. Your help would mean a lot! 
      Cheers. 
    • By JPBJK
      The time has come for the family to try a "lifestyle" vehicle. We like the HiLux and D-Max. Does anyone on here have a 2017 SR5? Before purchase did you consider a D-Max?
      The HiLux doesn't seem to get a lot of respect from motoring writers who all bang on about the Amarok. CarConversation rated it highly though: http://www.carconversation.com.au/reviews/2017-toyota-hilux-sr5-4x4-double-cab-review 
      I welcome your thoughts, the D-Max is considerably cheaper.
    • By Dani-Louise-13
      Hi guys, I drive a 2007 Rav4. Sadly, I have never taken her to the limit; she's been a princess since the moment I bought her. So as soon as I sort out this stupid radio, it's time to start the muck running! The more the merrier. 
    • By Dave_O_Saurus
      Hey guys,
      Newbie here - Looking for centre or even the whole diff for a 1980 Toyota Corona RT132, this has been difficult.
      i have come across a 1988 Toyota corona ST141, talking to the owner over phone he believes I could use the diff out of this maybe, is this true or wasting my time?