AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MekoSix

Seat upgrade for 2004 Hiace

1 post in this topic

Wondering if anyone knows if the seats from a current model Hiace would fit my 2004 model? We do a lot of touring and the current seats have seen better days, after a few hours on the road it becomes really uncomfortable. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By denepeep
      Hi guys! I'm new to this forum, vans and also dual fuel which my new (second hand van) currently has!
      It is a Toyota hiace 1996 with dual fuel. As for engine model and other specifications I am not sure (I pick up the van this Sunday as it is currently getting a roadworthy). 
      However my last few cars I have always serviced myself unless there was a problem that I couldn't fix myself then I would have it checked out. But I have NEVER serviced a dual fuel vehicle or a van. 
      My questions are, Basically what would give me a really good idea with servicing this is what would YOU do/change/check if you were servicing a dual fuel vehicle? (And if you say "change oil", if you could please tell me what kind (may be different because of lpg :/ )) 
      And also is there anything on vans that I would need to lookout for? Anything that wears out more than cars? I have heard something about the radiator needing to be maintained VERY well more so in vans but not sure how true this is... 
      Thanks guys! Any help would be appreciated! 
    • By 74 hiace motor home
      Hello all - after advice, i want to turbo and old 12R motor, is there a bolt on kit available, or has anyone got any advice on how to go about it. Alternatively is there a late model (non computer) motors with a bit of grunt that will bolt in as a direct upgrade into a 74 Hiace van - your help is appreciated - cheers
    • By MekoSix
      I'm wanting to buy a SAAS steering wheel but there is no listing for a 2003 Hiace on their compatibility chart. Anyone of you fine people here had any experience in fitting these?
    • By Hiace_81
      Hey, 
      im seeking a 'water pump back housing' for my 81' hiace? Can anyone help with sourcing one please? Im finding it near impossible to find one...
      or perhaps if anyone could send an image of the part would be of help??
      Thanks so much, 
      jess
    • By Nicolai Hansen
      We are two Danish backpackers, we own a 95 LWB Hiace. We have just recieved the horrible news, that the car is only running on 3 cylinders. A repair by a proper mechanic would cost us 3000 AUD. 
      As I see it we have 3 options 1. Sell the car, but what is it worth? It has done 390,000 km. 2. Gamble and keep the car, and hope that it's gonna start. Problems is the the fuel efficiency, is pretty bad and it is taking forever to get it on 80 km/hour. 3. Fix the car drive it for the rest of our trip (3.5 months) and then sell it. 
      Any suggestions? Any Hiace owners who have tried the same thing? 
      Thank you for helping!