AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
MekoSix

Seat upgrade for 2004 Hiace

Wondering if anyone knows if the seats from a current model Hiace would fit my 2004 model? We do a lot of touring and the current seats have seen better days, after a few hours on the road it becomes really uncomfortable. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Danny Cisco
      A few people have told me that, back in the day, a common conversion for my 1984 Hiace (3y engine), would be to swap in the electronic distributor from a certain Tarago and do away with the old points system. 

Now that I'm keen to go ahead on this, I can't for the life of me figure out which Tarago dizzy to get!?!

Any help on this would be super appreciated!

Danny
    • By planthunter
      Hi all. I need some DIY advice. I have a 1999 Toyota Hiace LWB (my first car). According to the mechanic I need the horn replaced. I was told: 'Don't waste your money with us as this car is old. Find a horn at a wrecker and install it yourself - its under the front grill'.  (-_-)
      Has anyone replaced a Hiace horn? Is it difficult? Where do I start? Do I go to a wrecker or Supercheap Auto or ebay? Is it a specific horn? Is it tricky to get the grill off? Do I have to disconnect the battery?
      I need this done before an interstate drive in 2 weeks. My 'mechanic' experience is DIY servicing my sewing machineI, however I feel confident and up to learning how to fix my own car. The husband is super handy (has taken apart and fixed motorbikes etc), but busy leading up to the trip and hasn't dealt with this specific issue before. He is encouraging me to get it done by a pro as he can't afford to spend all day fixing the horn and other things that need to be done. 
      The other things I need to sort out are: replacing the plastic surrounding the headlight and indicator. The indicator is currently gaffer taped in place otherwise it falls out. I am hoping I can save money by learning how to fix my car myself.

• By Hiace camper
      Hi all I'm having to wire a new alternator into my hiace. The one that was in it was after market and no lon get available. The one that is ment to be in it has an external regulater. I've tried to wire it and still isn't charging. Any help would be great.

• By denepeep
      Hi guys! I'm new to this forum, vans and also dual fuel which my new (second hand van) currently has!
      It is a Toyota hiace 1996 with dual fuel. As for engine model and other specifications I am not sure (I pick up the van this Sunday as it is currently getting a roadworthy). 
      However my last few cars I have always serviced myself unless there was a problem that I couldn't fix myself then I would have it checked out. But I have NEVER serviced a dual fuel vehicle or a van. 
      My questions are, Basically what would give me a really good idea with servicing this is what would YOU do/change/check if you were servicing a dual fuel vehicle? (And if you say "change oil", if you could please tell me what kind (may be different because of lpg :/ )) 
      And also is there anything on vans that I would need to lookout for? Anything that wears out more than cars? I have heard something about the radiator needing to be maintained VERY well more so in vans but not sure how true this is... 
      Thanks guys! Any help would be appreciated! 
    • By 74 hiace motor home
      Hello all - after advice, i want to turbo and old 12R motor, is there a bolt on kit available, or has anyone got any advice on how to go about it. Alternatively is there a late model (non computer) motors with a bit of grunt that will bolt in as a direct upgrade into a 74 Hiace van - your help is appreciated - cheers