Wondering if my 05 corolla ascent ZZE122R is modifiable?

Hey everyone, new to the corolla scene here, i've owned a 2005 Corolla Ascent Hatch ZZE122R for around a year now and was just wondering if it is possible to modify it and make it look nice and unique in a way? you know like the usual, body kit, exhaust, wheels, suspension setup and if worth it, some performance parts. I'm not sure whether the car is compatible with the usual 2005 levin/sportivo parts, so it would be much appreciated if someone can help me out! Mind me if this sounds all stupid lol. 

Much appreciated! cheers ;) 

Whether or not its worth it is a very subjective question. Cars are valued by the market and by aficionados. 

Two said aficionados have already replied. I'm going to be the voice of reason(who am I kidding-mod it mate)

If you are planning on keeping the car, modifying it and making it better would seem logical. But if you are going to sell it or upgrade, you are almost never going to recover the time, effort or funds you put into it or fully enjoy it. 

Choice is yours.

• Like 1

Cheers for the feedback guys, i'm only 17 in which i'm still on my red P's in nsw. I don't want my car to be obnoxious or anything just enough to make people give it a second look or something i can get my hands dirty on as a first car, before i move onto higher spec cars in the future. 

Would anyone have any direct recommendations/ideas on what should i do with my current rolla?

Thanks again! :) 

I highly recommend that you go through the link Hiro posted. It has a lot of past projects and photos on a lot of topics. Pick what appeals to you.

Direct recommendations, ditch the current ride and get a Sportivo or Celica. That's what I'd do.

Edited by Kroeger
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, alphasinity said:

Would anyone have any direct recommendations/ideas on what should i do with my current rolla?

We aren't going to tell you what to do with it.

We can assist you with locating parts or give guidance where required. When it comes down to it, you need to come up with your desired outcome, within your budget constraints.

• Like 1