AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
RA65 Fan

WTB RA65 Seats

RA65 Fan    0

G'day from a Brissie Newbie.......

My 18 year old son and I are attempting to restore a tired 1984 RA65.  We need a pair of front seats in the blue striped fabric if anyone can help?

If no front seats around I'm thinking we could maybe use rear seats by stripping off the material and having a trimmer sew the centre striped panels into new covers for the fronts.

Attached photo of one of the rear seat squabs we want to match.

Any leads would be appreciated.

20170810_165241.jpg

trentmeyer23    467

Try the Toymods Facebook page. You probably won't have much luck here as there is mostly newer stuff. You could also try the OzCelica forums.