AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Josh Gough

Compatible Rear spoilers for ep91 starlet

Hi

please any advice on what spoilers for starlet / glanza / paseo

will fit the ep91 98 starlet life 2 door as this is my car. Doesn’t have to be screw on, can be glued on.

thanks 

josh

pleas link me and advise what will work. 

Edited by Josh Gough
Adding more comments

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Bendee
      HI guys,

First time posting, just wondering if you guys could clear up a few questions I have, in converting a ep91 5 speed starlet and putting the paseo 1.5L engine in to it.

Question 1:
      Is the engine loom in the starlet the same as the loom in the Paseo or will I need the Paseo loom?

Question 2:

The starlet is currently a 5 speed manual the Paseo donor car I have is an automatic, will the Paseo ecu run if I keep the manual transmission? 

Question 3:
      Will the 5 speed starlet box bolt straight onto the Paseo engine? 

And are there any other modifications I need to do? 
      Or any other info that would help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • By dominover
      I will be replacing the rear shocks in my Toyota Starlet 1999 model soon (Right rear shock is creaking when I drive over uneven road and sit in the car when stationary, just when I put weight in the car) and am not sure what to get.
      I don't know if I can fit only one kind of shock or are there several types for this car?
      I will probably carry all my tools in the back which adds to the weight in the back of the car.  I'm currently noticing that the car 
      really bounces up and down if I go over large speed humps too quickly.  Maybe something a little firmer would be better but I'm not sure if I even have that option.  
      Can anyone advice me on choosing the right REAR SHOCKS for my 1999 Starlet 3 door hatch?
      Thanks
    • By weeman
      Hey everyone Weeman here,
      I'm a newbie so if I do something wrong just let me know.
      I'm chasing a few parts for my 1991 Celica and all the wreckers in my area are charging insane prices.
      I need a rear spoiler for my project car, I'm located in Geelong, but I'm willing to travel if I have to.
      If anyone is parting one out could they let me know!

thanks!

• By UIK
      Hey guys I'm selling some spare parts I've got for my Aurion 2010 ZR6 which I o longer than. All pics are available on the Gumtree link provided except for the spoiler as I haven't had to get a good shot of it.
      Item:CENTRE CONSOLE IN GUNMETAL ALUMINIUM BRUSHED POLISH PROFESSIONALLY WRAPPED AND EXCELLENT QUALITY VINYL. WILL INCLUDE EXTRA VINYL FOR ANY EXTRA PARTS THAT YOUD LIKE TO WRAP. VINYL COST ME $100 AND CENTRE CONSOLE $175. THIS INCLUDES FASCIA AND CLIMATE CONTROL CONTROLS
      Website: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/epping/audio-gps-car-alarms/toyota-aurion-sportivo-zr6-centre-console-gsv40r-vinyl-wrapped/1102837072
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for Selling: I had this setup in my car but came across a guy who was selling his own console, so I bought it and had it painted in jet black to suit my car
      Price and Payment conditions: $150ono
      Any additional information: 
      Shipping: Buyers expense 
      Contact Details kelmassri@hotmail.com
      -----------------------------------
      Item: Brand new still in the box 8" DVD and navigation system with iPod and USB cables. Also is able to connect to TV receiver, PlayStation, etc. HD reverse camera and cables included. Touchscreen LCD with stylus. Heaps of features, unwanted gift as my Aurion already has a Nav in it. Will fit both Camry and Aurion.
      Website: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/epping/audio-gps-car-alarms/dvd-nav-8-for-toyota-aurion-camry-2012/11026639
      Item Condition: Brand spanking new
      Reason for selling: I bought this from my brother in law and was bout to install it when I czme across an original one on eBay, so bought that instead. This one for sale is aftermarket but has more features than the original and looks identical and is still brand new in the box
      Price and Payment conditions: $450ono
      Any additional information: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A GOOD QUALITY AFTERMARKET HEADUNIT DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE GSV40R AURIONS AND CAMRYS
      -----------------------------------
      Item: Toyota Aurion Sportivo ZR6 2010 rear spoiler (should also fit on 2006-2011 Camry)
      Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: Replaced it with a ducktail wing
      Price: $75
      Any additional information: 

• By dominover
      I will soon have to replace the rear wheel bearings on my Toyota Starlet which is a front wheel drive vehicle.  As I have only had rear wheel drive cars in the past I'm not sure how to change the rear wheel bearings on a front wheel drive car.  
      I have some questions about this process.
      1 - Does anyone have any pictures of the rear hub assembly?
      2 - Do I need a bearing press or any special tools to remove the old bearings and replace the new bearings?
      3 - Exactly how many bearings will I need for each side?  Is it just one bearing or two on each side?
      4 - If anyone has any instructions on how to go about this process (FOR A STARLET 1999 model) it would be much appreciated if you could maybe give me some tips on how this is done.
      Thanks very much.