AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

MTBer

[NSW] 2001 Toyota Caldina 200kw (Forget Corollas!) - $7500ono

Item: TOYOTA CALDINA GT-T  2L TURBO AWD - White

Item Condition: Excellent Used Condition – no accidents – no finance issues

Reason for Selling: Regretfully selling due to family issues and too many cars. (Wish I had $$$ to buy a manual 2003 model of these I would!)

Price and Payment conditions: $7,500 ono, bank transfer (car is yours when I see total in my account)

Any additional information: Completely Stock/Unmodified ~200kw 2.0L Turbo All Wheel Drive in a nice size wagon with Toyota reliability. Very hard to find in this condition with such low km’s (~109,000).

ST215 3S-GTE engine (Parts are not a problem because it has the same engine and 4WD system as Celica GT4 – not that I’ve ever had to worry. This put my mind at ease when I bought it.)

Forget Corollas, This car is awesome, when you own one you’ll realise! I've owned this car for nearly 4 years with no hassles. Oil & filter changed every 5000, very well maintained.

Features…

·         ~200kw(320Nm) 2.0L Turbo All Wheel Drive with Intercooler

·         Rare signature 17” Diablo racing wheels (white)

·         Pirelli P7 tyres

·         Timing belt changed at 66,000

·         Aircon so cold you’ll think you’re in Antarctica! Auto control & outside thermometer

·         Only used Premium 98

·         Tinted windows, p.steer/windows/mirrors

Shipping: Will assist buyer if I am able

Contact Details: Andrew – SMS/Call 0421100418

IMG_5073.JPG

IMG_5074.JPG

IMG_5076.JPG

IMG_5077.JPG

IMG_5084.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Coconutdog
      Hi all,
      I'm in the process of replacing my springs in each corner of my AE93 Corolla. I'm getting a set of new harder standard height springs from Pedders at a very good price. From past experience I've found that the rubber isolators that sit at top & bottom of each spring generally wear and need replacing at spring replacement. My old Peugeot 505 had ones that fell to bits when they were removed. My question is, where do you get them? A search on Google wasn't very helpful, no one seems to sell them. Has anyone else had this issue and if so, what was a workaround that was employed to fix this? I considered getting some thin rubber sheeting from Clark Rubber and cutting it up to suit. Prolly won't work as the seats are an odd shape. Any thoughts on this are appreciated.

Matt.
    • By ashley186
      So I confess, it ins't my car, but my mate bought this, and recruited me to assist.
      I previously restored a VH commodore, which was a strip, rust repair, paint and engine rebuild (took me about 5 years as I was a poor uni student) and did the work myself. 
      So the project is a RA28, has a decent amount of rust but is pretty straight and reasonably complete. Has a tired 18RG we deem insufficient. We are looking at a 1UZ / W58 conversion (there's conversion gear out there and the Lexus 4L comes in under the VSB Capacity Rules and a few people have done it before). 
      At this stage we have finished pulling what we need to pull for now. Planning to strip all paint, and cut the rust out and then give it some primer.
      I have also started doing the rust repairs on one of the doors, both the skin and inner frame need some love, I am using a .6 MIG setup with Argoshield Lite and it works a charm - pic attached of a 300mm section of the door frame i replaced. 
      Looking forward to seeing what other members are building out there :)

• By alphasinity
      Hey everybody
      Im currently in need of a stock or sports Toyota Corolla Sportivo Exhaust. Not the whole system but mainly just for the muffler. If anybody based in Sydney has one in stock and is no longer in need of the exhaust. Please PM me. Admin delete if not allowed. 
      Thanks guys! 
    • By ParramattaPower
      Hi guys,

Had a question about an issue I am suffering with my Corolla (2007) Ascent.

Essentially the gauges (speed, odometer, rev), lights for cental column (air con, fan) are not turning on when I switch on.my headlights. They come eventually. Unfortunately, this may mean minutes without lights on my dashboard.
      Basically, i can't clear see my speed at night.
      Headlights and rears work fine. Internal lights above head switch on fine. No issues there.
      Just my internals on dashboard that are suffering here.
      I analysed the no.18 fuse (in engine compartment) for "internal lights"  but it is not blown.
      Not an electrician. Could it be the relay though?
      Any thoughts guys?
      Thank you.

• By Darry
      Hi, my Corolla has had this vibration for a couple of months now, which is very annoying. It only happens once I get above 90 KM/h and gets worse the faster I go. At first I thought it was the front tires so I changed them and got them balanced, and it still persists. Had a slightly bad rear driver's side bearing and just thought the problems were related but that was not it neither as I changed it to. Any help would be appreciated.