AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Hi everyone,

I've got some parts that need replacing on the Presa - RH F Headlight and bumper. Im wondering if I can use parts from other Aurions to drop the cost down ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Joshhsmart
      Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, but wanted to get some opinions on lowering my facelift levin, I was thinking superlows, but wanted to see if any of you guys have lowered your rollas/levins and could give me your opinion on what height, brands & stuff to go with, also if you have any pictures of your car if you have done so? The cheaper the option the better, keen to see some modified/lowered levins, thanks for any help guys
    • By RoadRunner
      Hey all,
      Purchased some sportivo headlights to match my sportivo tail lights that i have installed on my 2007 ATX, they bolt into place but the bumper won't fit. 
      Is there a way to make this work? could i purchase a sportivo front bumper and it will fit? or do i have to sell these?
    • By RoadRunner
      Hello as the title says i have installed hid's and there is a black spot just before the car that wasn't there before with  the halogen lights could someone please post a photo
       so i can compare and see if my alignment is out or its normal when upgrading the lights.
      Happy to upload a photo if needed to show what i mean if someone could tell me how to do it?
    • By East Malvern
      Hi there

My Toyota Kluger has  little crack on  my front bumper and fo9g light has been displaced. Do you know where should i get it fixed ??

Thanks

• By mattxta
      Hi , keen on getting replacement headlights for my 01 Camry Touring (black housing type). It seems as though you can only buy aftermarket ones from the US where postage is pretty expensive. Does anybody know of any Australian suppliers/sellers of aftermarket headlights particularly Sydney / NSW area?
      Also, is there any difference between the headlights of a 1999 Camry compared to the 2001 Camry? (same size, fitting, connections?)
      Thanks