AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
UIK

Brand new OEM TRD F&R Calipers and Brake Pads

Not worth that price as an upgrade when compared with the Kluger option.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By AlekseyDobrov
      Hi peoples ,I’m from Ukraine ,and love my car there’s Aurion from UAE ,2007 year engine is 2gr-fe, wanna ask a help about buy trd compressor to it becomes just leave dyno stand , and got 238,5 power ,and 320 torque , if some body can help how help my car thank you :) 
      Maybe bad engine oil ,maybe bad another things..,hope grow it till 350 :) bcs I love it :)

• By Kanmuri79
      Found this when looking at wheels on Gumtree. It seems Toyota Australia in 2008/09 approached Auto Salon to upgrade a Yaris and a Rav 4 for a car show.
      Almost a decade along the Yaris is up for sale. It appears to have also lost its original titanium wheels as well.
      https://autocity.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/witheren/cars-vans-utes/camouflage-toyota-yaris/1139136727
      Here is some original info on it:
      http://www.automobilesreview.com/auto-news/toyota-yaris-and-rav4-get-the-auto-salon-treatment/10756/
      And you can find plenty of articles on it including posts from the head of the project on other Yaris forums by googling: toyota camouflage yaris project ng 
      It would be cool if it could get into the hands of those that would really look after it. Hopefully a forum member picks it up.

• By Myxalplyx
      Hello all,
         I need your help with some info.  Those of you that have the TRD Supercharged Aurions, can you please tell me two things?  ...
      1)  What are your air/fuel ratios above 5000rpm to redline?  and
      2)  What is your ignition advance from 5000rpm to redline?   

Any help with this information would be very helpful.  Thanks in advance.  
    • By TRD #527
      Hey lads, anyone with a TRD aurion running a boost gauge on their vehicle? From what i can see everything on the supercharger itself is a vacuum port and not a positive boost vac line that i can tee into.
      Only thing i can think of doing is tapping a fitting into my intake manifold and running it off that. 
      Any help would be excellent! Cheers
    • By avenet
      Hello all,

I am looking to upgrade the exterior of my Auris 2.0 D4D and I am looking for the following parts,  new or used (preferably color 1C0):
      side skirts 
      1) 76912-12120-B0,  76911-12120-B0    or      PZ439-E9481-AB  by TTE
      2) Front skirt by TRD or PZ439-E9444-AB by TTE
      3) Rear Skirt (dual exhaust)  PZ439-E9463-AB by TTE
      4) Silencer (dual exhaust) PZ439-E9715-00 by TTE
      5) alloy pedals     PZ467-E9743-00 by TTE
      6) trd front bumper garnish

Looking forward to some offers! Send me a PM if you have some of the above parts to sell! Cheers!