AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

krigeroz

NEVER ! Replace a TIRE AGAIN !!!

Just came across this video: 

What do you think? Do we have somethings similar here in Australia? I never heard of "303 Aerospace Protectant"...

Aerospace is a different product to that one.

Ooh excellent, I did not pay attention to this product at all. Good to know that it is sold here as well. I don't mind to spray my wheels to get another few years out of them.

Last weekend I did my tire rotation, my front wheels were pretty worn out, and the rear wheels where just as new. Now car drives much better. I have Bridgestone Turanza, 119k on them.

I think in the video he is referring to "AEROSPACE PROTECTANT" the one sold in Autobarn 

Edited by krigeroz

If this stuff is as good as the promos allege, will it be any good as a preservative to prevent the 'sticky dash' syndrome?

21 minutes ago, nswnotill said:

If this stuff is as good as the promos allege, will it be any good as a preservative to prevent the 'sticky dash' syndrome?

As good as it is, I doubt it. It's only a matter of time before all dashboards go. Not if, but when.

12 hours ago, nswnotill said:

It makes no difference unfortunately.
I had already been using it in my TRD when the dash started breaking down, and it didn't cover the stickiness either.
Think of it like sunscreen - it'll stop you from getting burnt skin, but it won't stop you from dying inside :)

I've been using 303 Aerospace for years, just not on the whole tyre !.

Imagine the look on the guys face at the tyre shop when you tell him you want to spray the inside carcass of your new tyres before he puts them on ??

I wonder if spraying the 'WHOLE' tyre would this compromise the grip levels in the wet.

If you want more 303 products you can get them here:

https://www.carcareproducts.com.au/products/303_products

52 minutes ago, Tony Prodigy said:

I wonder if spraying the 'WHOLE' tyre would this compromise the grip levels in the wet.

Wondering the same myself. As per the video, I would expect that the treadwear rating of the tyre must be higher to achieve a longer life. Quite possibly by increasing this rating there could be a minor side affect upon the traction rating.

Anyway, I took the plunge and bought the 303 Aerospace last night with the 10% discount on eBay.

https://www.coopertires.com.au/the-cooper-difference/tyres-explained/what-are-utqg-ratings/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Tire_Quality_Grading