AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By KlugerHawk
      2017 Kluger just had first service at 6 months/10000km. The dealer noted an oil leak "between the engine and gear box" but are not fixing yet. Should I ask them to? There is a new (wet) drip (highlighted) but no oil on the carport floor.

• By klugerdex
      Hi Everyone,
      Has anyone had a steering problem on their Toyota Kluger? My Kluger Grande AWD nearly killed me the other night when the steering completely failed. I could not turn left or right. The steering wheel just kept turning continuously and unable to control the car. The incident did not result in death or injury to other drivers or myself but it was the most frightening experience I have ever had driving a Toyota. Watch the video.
      20170811_195341.mp4
    • By Simon2012
      I recently built a battery box for the back of my 2012 Kluger kxr.  It has a projecta Dc-Dc charger which needs an ignition signal to tell it when the car is running for the best charging.  Does anyone know the best (easiest) place to pull an ignition signal from?
    • By Seb b
      Just bought myself a ute and it feels as though it's consuming too much fuel, had it for about a month now. 
      Would like to improve it significantly; filling up every 2 weeks
      Advice would be greatly appreciated 👍🏿🍻