Sydney Monthly Meet - 29th July - Last Sat of July at Villawood usual spot

Hey guys do you wanna have a cruise like next weekend?? It's just that I'm on holidays as are others, also I might not be able to make the palm beach cruise, as jason as well?? There was previous discussion about a trip to the blue mountains. This is just a suggestion. I'm sure vin corolla would be interested!! :D Let me know what you guys think.

im sorry this isnt on the topic of " Sydney Monthly Meet - 29th July - Last Sat of July at Villawood usual spot"

but you can get over it.

who's keen for a cruise this weekend? sunday the 16th of july... blue mountains as was suggested a few posts up... im keen (as usual).. if a couple of people wanna come we'll do it...

im sorry this isnt on the topic of " Sydney Monthly Meet - 29th July - Last Sat of July at Villawood usual spot"

but you can get over it.

who's keen for a cruise this weekend? sunday the 16th of july... blue mountains as was suggested a few posts up... im keen (as usual).. if a couple of people wanna come we'll do it...

Hey tom if ..... looking good that it may be this week but its still an if .... i get my car back this week ill be in ... ill let you knw closer to the date.

i dont think we can come to this meet or the next august meet.

the meet this month is bad timing and the project isnt ready yet for eyes yet.... :P

august we will be in the snowies...........so guys and chickies i guess we'll see u all around around september or something.

Hey guys do you wanna have a cruise like next weekend?? It's just that I'm on holidays as are others, also I might not be able to make the palm beach cruise, as jason as well?? There was previous discussion about a trip to the blue mountains. This is just a suggestion. I'm sure vin corolla would be interested!! :D Let me know what you guys think.

andrews car will be hot hot hot by this meet make sure u let him represent the sedans!!

So can we get final numbers on who is going to palm beach??

Im trying to get Penny(levinchiq) to come....the only way she is gona come is if go out to a club after....

so im thinking if we go to palm beach we will go straight into the city from there....

but if no one is going....we will go straight from villawood...

and whoever is interested in joining please dress nice lol....

ok lets get a list goin... Post if your coming to Palm Beach or just the villawood meet and ill add you to the list

So far we have....

Going to Palm Beach and Villawood meet..

1. Sportivo05

2. RedLiner

3. Blue_Stivo

4. Saiya

5. x_tarcy33 (maybe)

6. bADbOYz

7. OH84BY (maybe)

8. blue_rolla

9. ZEEROLLA (maybe)

10. Rolla Boy (maybe)

11. CORZZA

Just going to Villawood meet..

12. eggbert_99

13. ChArMs

14. Grey-Rolla

So can we get final numbers on who is going to palm beach??

Im trying to get Penny(levinchiq) to come....the only way she is gona come is if go out to a club after....

so im thinking if we go to palm beach we will go straight into the city from there....

but if no one is going....we will go straight from villawood...

and whoever is interested in joining please dress nice lol....

a club where? city or north shore club?