Spotted - QLD

Spotted Lawrence heading North on Sandgate Road just then. Sorry if you tried to wave, I was pretty much zoned out and only consciously processing everything in front of me.

Spotted Andrew at Hoppy's in his Mum's Lexus. Spotted Daryl on Sandgate Rd from Albion all the way North to Boondall. All good man. I couldn't even see through your tint besides a little bit of your dash cam :)...

I saw the Swift cut you off though.

Spotted 10NLI 5sfe turbo Camry parked at a residence near Boondall Entertainment Centre last night around 6.30ish.

• 5 weeks later...

Spotted Daryl (well his car) at chermside tonight. Were the wheels still on it when you got back? this is, afterall, the northside. Haha.

• 5 weeks later...

Spotted HARRY1 Corolla turning off Sandgate Rd, Clayfield about 7.30pm on my way home from work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spotted a ZRE facelift sporting the South African TRD rear diffuser. Looked the goods. Personalised plates: MON513

Thats my mrs car, you werent the guy at west end last Friday night by any chance?

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a ZRE facelift sporting the South African TRD rear diffuser. Looked the goods. Personalised plates: MON513

Thats my mrs car, you werent the guy at west end last Friday night by any chance?

Yeah, it was ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted GDUBB TRD Aurion heading inbound on Markwell Street, Fortitude Valley around 5.15pm today.

Spotted GDUBB TRD Aurion heading inbound on Markwell Street, Fortitude Valley around 5.15pm today.

Brennden spotted him at Hoppy's. Posting these photos from him in case he doesn't make an appearance here:

di-613426872133.jpg

di-513426872216.jpg

di-10134268722810.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a red Toyota Tundra on the Logan Motorway, with TRD decals and badging... looks like they were imported in small numbers to Australia.

Edited by MJG

• 1 month later...

They do it every 2 weeks on a Sunday and call it the supercar run or something. Drive to the coast for lunch and back. There is a chrome LFA as well with some lotus elise's, porshes, and a Mclaren.