Hey guys for those who want extra few ponies

Grey-Rolla

Hey guys, im planning to do a group buy on these Alutec Stock Diameter Light weight Crank Pulley, these are balanced for our car, and is a simple swap using existing belt. These are the new reengineered ones not the old ones.

Alot of the guys in the US are using the with good results, David YDOIT4 is also using this mod. The mods provides gain through the whole rev range, in HP and Torque.

Heres a read on them:

Constructed out of grade 7075-T6 aerospace aluminum for its higher

tensile strength & light weight properties compared to conventional pulleys

made from 6061 grade.

Features ultra hard anodizing (evident in the gunmetal color) for

superior resistance to friction, ensuring ultra durability.

* Factory balanced and counter-weighted for direct bolt-on with

factory belt positioning.

Easily gain 5-10% power & torque on NA cars & 10% or above for

forced induction cars, depending on car's set-up !

Linear power gains across rpm range and torque curve - increased

torque & power from low to high end ! Increased throttle response instantly

felt !

O.E sized (no underdrive) - suitable for street cars / daily drivers

running extensive I.C.E, and suitable for both manual or auto trans.

Most cost-effective and affordable tuning mod (instant response

felt) !

Let me know guys :clap:

Cheers :yahoo:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, im planning to do a group buy on these Alutec Stock Diameter Light weight Crank Pulley, these are balanced for our car, and is a simple swap using existing belt. These are the new reengineered ones not the old ones.

Alot of the guys in the US are using the with good results, David YDOIT4 is also using this mod. The mods provides gain through the whole rev range, in HP and Torque.

Heres a read on them:

Constructed out of grade 7075-T6 aerospace aluminum for its higher

tensile strength & light weight properties compared to conventional pulleys

made from 6061 grade.

Features ultra hard anodizing (evident in the gunmetal color) for

superior resistance to friction, ensuring ultra durability.

* Factory balanced and counter-weighted for direct bolt-on with

factory belt positioning.

Easily gain 5-10% power & torque on NA cars & 10% or above for

forced induction cars, depending on car's set-up !

Linear power gains across rpm range and torque curve - increased

torque & power from low to high end ! Increased throttle response instantly

felt !

O.E sized (no underdrive) - suitable for street cars / daily drivers

running extensive I.C.E, and suitable for both manual or auto trans.

Most cost-effective and affordable tuning mod (instant response

felt) !

Let me know guys :clap:

Cheers :yahoo:

Good to see you guys interested, im making this post to see who interested, doing abit of market research. But the price should be around $200

cheers B)

hey drop in a price for a stivo sounds interesting

They are all the same i think?? im pretty sure they are.

Hey guys, i found out that the 1zz and 2zz uses a different crank pulley, luckily Alutec does make light weight crank pulleys for both the 1zz and 2zz and both should be the same price $150 US posted, if i can get 10 buyers the price will be down to $135 US.

Ive also spoken to the guys in the US that have used this crank pulley (more than a year without problems) and they all have to good feedback and positive reviews on this mod. They claim that the car revs alot faster and smoothers and is posible to feel the minor increase in torque.

Im very excited about getting this mod for my car, every little pony counts.

So let me know if anyone is interested. :D :yahoo::toast::clap:

anymore interest? :clap:

Any ideas on cost and postage? What is the most we can be expected to pay, and how do other similar product compare...

Thanks

Coz they wanna cut down cost in production :clap:

Guys no ones gonna whack on the pulley then go for a dyno just to find out what the pulley is making.

But i have gathered information from the US and from David, they all claim that this mod held free up power from the engine and increases the speed of revving.

$200 is a cheap mod in my opinion, esspecially if u want to hunt down time down the 1/4 mile.

You guys can go to the 9thgen site and do a search there, and you will see the positive results the guys have achieved from this mod.

cheers

Hey fellas

Im the guy that bought this mod about 6 months ago now and have had it installed and i drive to 6.7k every day and the thing has not missed a beat the pulley has caused me no issues and i have spoken to ppl in america with the mod and they have had no issues either,

As the pulley is stock diamater all it does is take stress off the engine just like running with ankle weights or boxing with heavy gloves and taking them off and feel the difference in feel as there is not as much weighing you down

So with that analogy the car basically revs faster because it has less weight so if you would think about it that way if a car revs faster than a stock car then it should increase some form of power whether it be torque or hp or at the fly or at the engine it would increase power in some way

Now if you want to winge and ask ohh but how much i want figures and i want paper then dont bother because when it comes down to it as Grey said every pony and torque pull counts if you want your car to run faster down the 1/4 or on the street against a mate that you just cant quite beat in a drag or u want to beat that local hoon in ur area and get ur pride back if the race is really that close this could give you that little bit of an edge

I am just saying in the end it all comes down to prefference if you preffer to get as many ponies as u can and as much torque, then every little mod that has gains and differences in your rides power counts as a good investment for you but if you just want more power and value for money well then that isnt gonna happen with small mods but in my oppinion small amounts of power over 5 small mods equal a fair amount of noticable power :D

well ive gone on long enough

In the end i feel power is nothing its what you feel that counts ill take you for a ride in my car to show you that theory in practice :spiteful::spiteful::spiteful::spiteful::whistling:

Okies there is no approximate date, i will do the transfer in roughly 2 weeks, and its gonna be $135 us if we get more than 100 and $140 if we get more than 5.

The 1zz and 2zz crank is the same as my research has stated.

Cheers :clap: