>SLIM LINE WEATHER SHEILD<

kym11m

hey ppls,

as the topic goes........ daz recently put two up for grabs and went in a flash, so im wondering if nemore ppl want it, so at the moment its just an interest.

not much too write up about im sure most of u know the jist of it all, the price i think is $175 maybe less.

so put a hands up if ur intrested at this point.

thnks kym

hey ppls,

as the topic goes........ daz recently put two up for grabs and went in a flash, so im wondering if nemore ppl want it, so at the moment its just an interest.

not much too write up about im sure most of u know the jist of it all, the price i think is $175 maybe less.

thnks kym

Hey Kym,

$175? are u after the TRD front and rear ones? the ones i had were jst fronts for the hatch but set of four for the sedan- $50. PM me if u want contacts.

hey ppls,

thnks kym

Hey Kym,

$175? are u after the TRD front and rear ones? the ones i had were jst fronts for the hatch but set of four for the sedan- $50. PM me if u want contacts.

Hey, $50 for front for hatch?how much send?

hey ppls,

thnks kym

Hey Kym,

the one ill be gettin are for all fours and hatch or sedans im not 100% sure if they are trd though.

that sound good tho $50 hmmm let me get more info on this but im pretty sure there 4 all 4.

thanks for that tho bud.

im not interested if i get 4 weathershields and 2 of em dont fit coz its for sedan.

if you can get a set of 4 for the hatch then im happy

alot of people will be interested..but $175 a set? i only paid 50 for my set.... no offence dude

ok so is urs all 4 doors??

and to correct the price figure, its actually $154 del maybe cheaper if it gets sent 2 one address.

i knw daz sold those last sets of sheilds but they r only the front 2, the ones ill be getting r for all four!!!

so $154 isnt too bad considering u get two extra sheild and on top of that its getting delivered from japan.

also just a not these are mad in toyota japan, so yes its a genuine product, also it has insruance to cover loss or damage.

u r going 2 recieve quality prod, n yes it does sound pricey but if u consider the facts, then u might think its not so bad.

YOU CAN EITHER ORDER HATCH OR SEDAN AND THEY BOTH COME ALL FOUR!!

Edited by kym11m

These are black correct?

Do they prove any benifit besides looking nice ???

Please tell me they get rid of that sounds baffling when driving with the rear windows open...

These are black correct?

honestly they i think its jus for looks.....

obvisoulsy the bigger the more it will keep out and more open window space, entirely personal prefence...

dunno.... those who have wat is ur opinion???

yes they are black!!!

These are black correct?

Please tell me they get rid of that sounds baffling when driving with the rear windows open...

doubt it mate..... the front windows vibrate or rattle or baffle, wateva u wanna call it, with stock sheilds up.

this wont solve the prob jus make ur window line look alittle bit neater.

Edited by kym11m

post-3707-1178621714_thumb.jpg

What do you guys think of these weather shields fitted on my red hatchback ? I've got 4 (2 front and 2 back), all dark tinted slimline type fitted to my corolla. See the pix below.

Just wondering if anyone will be interested in these slimline type weathershields for Corolla ? I can get these for $100 for a set of 4 (2 front and 2 back). It looks nice and makes your car looks more "complete" if you have 4 shields instead of 2 on the front.

Let me know if you are interested.

Edited by Golfie88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im interested in 2 front slimline ones aswell,

there has not been much reply about these weathershields,

can someone tell me where i can get some?

i originally bought mine from repco for $40 a side and they gave me two complete different shields and the one i like had stopped production.

any input would be much appreciated

thanks