New Toyota Avalon Owner

AussieToyotaAvalon

Hi Guys,

Finally got my account aproved thank you for that.

Well I will be a new owner of a 2004 Toyota Avalon GXi MCX10R Mark III 3.0 V6 I take possesion on Friday 11th May 2007 from Frankston Toyota and what A deal I got sale price of $17,999 down to $15,200 .

Here are some pics of the car.

Personal Pictures After Making The Deal.

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Car Yard Pics From The Net.

lg_63666_1.jpg

lg_63666_2.jpg

lg_63666_3.jpg

lg_63666_4.jpg

lg_63666_6.jpg

lg_63666_7.jpg

lg_63666_8.jpg

Sorry if it's not a done up car but maybe later on it will have some little mods.

hey mate, welcome to the forum :) nice car u got there and that's a pretty good deal, just whack on some rims and it'll be sweet but how on earth did u get it down to a lower price if u don't mind me asking?

Edited by Joker

Well we were originally there for a Toyota 2003 Camry with low k's and the car dealer failed to tell us that it had been sold that morning and by the time we got around to the yard the sales guy was no were to be found and the other guys couldn't find the car in question but later found out it was sold that morning but the sales guy called me around lunch time etc etc etc I was peed off they were emb****d cuase we came all the way from geelong I told them I didn't want to spend anymore then $15,000 the boss came round and offered us one of 2 Avalons with very lows k's one was in the yard the one pictured and the other went home with a service tech went for a test drive loved it very much not one sound only 56083K's on the clock they did try to get us to pay more but I put my foot down and even wanted to leave a few times as I mentioned that I have another 3 camry's to look at on the way home so a deal was made for $15,200 .

I guess what you need to do is do you research on the net take the info with you don't look or act like you know nothing be armed with that knowledge to prove to them if you feel like you have been insulted make them know of it as they don't want a scene infornt of other buyers it just goes on and on.

I basicly just take my time looking I don't grab the first bargin I come across and also let them know of that fact and they will try harder to do a deal for you.

Nice pickup!

I don't really like the shape of the Avalon's ... personally I think Toyota went wrong.

But still, nice buy. And agreed, stick a set of rims on there and she'll look a little bit more sweet.