Turbo 2ZZ from CES

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sinan maybe your deal for a straight swap is a bit far fetched.

your 05 Sportivo + your first born + some cash = Xoom's turbo sportivo.

sound about right bill????

as for the CES Sportivo it is going very nicely and as for what they did to fix the fuel/spark issue I and CEs don't know what the tuners did to resolve it but with those kind of figures it would certainly be a handfull to drive with an open diff.

I think Kurt has just bought into a Bob Jane franchise as well for obvious reasons :toast:

• 1 month later...

i could b wrong but im guessing he ran the piping from the turbo under the engine as if u dont get a moroso oil pan u can go that way .... plugged into the FMIC on the left hand side of the engine and then basically has the other outlet of the FMIC on the right hand side into the T/B as seen in the pic ...... i could b wrong but thats what im speculating

i could b wrong but im guessing he ran the piping from the turbo under the engine as if u dont get a moroso oil pan u can go that way .... plugged into the FMIC on the left hand side of the engine and then basically has the other outlet of the FMIC on the right hand side into the T/B as seen in the pic ...... i could b wrong but thats what im speculating

Im with bill on this one, also whats the deal with the stock airbox.....

There are some mind boggling bends there. Kept the stock battery location too

Its so it looks stock :P

What other info have you got on it Corzza? As I am sure everyone will want to know.

Edit: Is it still running the Turanzas too :unsure:

Edited by SuperDave

apparently the stock box with a panel filter is sucking better thans a cone. and the heat is better kept out too.

They did some test with a heat sensor.

More info will be on the way. hes only online during the week.

Billy i agree with you! The guys thats did the conversion had the car for a while fiddling and farting around with the best way to put things in.

alot of it is based on a 1zz conversion they did too. so basically they used the same plans with a few mods to get it to fit in the tigher spaces

might want to suggest to the owner that they reverse the battery so the positive terminal isn't so close to the cooler pipe. It's easy to spin it around, and it doesn't matter if the negative terminal comes in contact with the cooler pipe.

• 2 months later...
There are some mind boggling bends there. Kept the stock battery location too

Its so it looks stock :P

to the untrained eye who doesnt notice the f&*% off blow off valve in plain veiw there but otherwise it looks presentable

iv looked at throwing a turbo at mine but put it in the too hard box for the meantime a guy who i went to school with apparently makes kits up for lotus conversions maybe i should let him have a look at it and see what he thinks

Long time that anyone has herd from me but hey hi everyone.....

I just had to post on this tread after reading all the crap posted....

Theory and real world are 2 different things.....

To the guyz putting **** on the setup up....Show us how its fuqing done on your car instead of sitting infront of your computer hatin with one hand on your dik and the other on the keyboard typing *******

personally i rekon this bloke is a freakn champ and belive me the 2zz will have no issues spinning up the bigger turbo.....as one sane bloke mentioned turbo lag is nothing when comparing it to the stivo's power band of 6000 to 7850 "finally someone with a brain" and with the close gearing of the box the car is going to be a bullet when it comes onto boost.....

cant wait to see it finished!!!!!!!

PS obviously this is too the guyz putting crap on the setup.......there is some cool and constuctive post here but it ****s me to tears when i read

Edited by mx83toy

To the guyz putting **** on the setup up....Show us how its fuqing done on your car instead of sitting infront of your computer hatin with one hand on your dik and the other on the keyboard typing *******

personally i rekon this bloke is a freakn champ and belive me the 2zz will have no issues spinning up the bigger turbo.....as one sane bloke mentioned turbo lag is nothing when comparing it to the stivo's power band of 6000 to 7850 "finally someone with a brain" and with the close gearing of the box the car is going to be a bullet when it comes onto boost.....

PS obviously this is too the guyz putting crap on the setup.......there is some cool and constuctive post here but it ****s me to tears when i read

with more posts like this its going to be a long time before you make another one....

Thats a good post in THEORY, but REALITY clearly shows that this car still isnt on the street.... so who's pulling on their ***** now?

• 4 years later...

reviving an extremely ancient thread here ..... any of the QLD fella's know what came of this in the end ? i heard the engine went after the owner didnt watch the fluids and basically cooked it ...... but yeah did it ever get back on the road ?

Old man silva would know the most about the car. Last I heard it was returned to stock and flogged off. Not sure what happened to the turbo gear; plenty of Brisbane people would have been keen on it and it would have got a good price :lol: A shame CES didn't make it into kit for the RHD market, probably would have shifted a couple.