[WA] Perth Meet - #1 and #2 meet photos up

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah..i'll be going on Sunday :)

im goin sun aswell around lunch time was talking to kenneth about it today...

great..maybe we might bump into each other there then

sweet no worries. want to organise a meet for next week end should we start a new thread?

yeah..i'll be going on Sunday :)

im goin sun aswell around lunch time was talking to kenneth about it today...

great..maybe we might bump into each other there then

sweet no worries. want to organise a meet for next week end should we start a new thread?

i think the best thing would be to confirm a time and place and just send out PMs to WA members

ok guys who can make it this weekend?

South Perth foreshore

This Saturday 28th July

10:30 am

will send out pms to members let us know here if you can make it..thanks

i think i may be able to squeeze some time to make it down for a short quick one to catch up with u guys :)

yeh i should be there depending on what i do on friday night

how do u get there tho? :unsure:

if u're coming from SOR,exit mill point rd,make a right..then left..then go straight all the way into the car..u'll pass COCOs and the oyster bar.

if u're coming from NOR,exit mill point rd..go straight..turn left at the lights where the BP is..go straight all the way down..then then right at the T-junction,pass Coco's and oyster bar and straight to the car park after that.

what would the road name be?

erm..not too sure actually hahaa..u been to Coco's or the Oyster Bar before?its just the carpark at the end of the road after u've passed the restaurants and the ferry terminal

:yahoo: Another WA toyota meet

that's ganna be awesome

I'll try my best to make it there, I really wanna meet you guys, especially Jay. (I really like ur car :rolleyes: ) and ANGELO (U R a nice person)

so the oyster bar is to my right and the ferry terminal is to my left, drive to the end of the road and park in the parking lot there?

cYa there (hopefully)

not to be negative or anything but what happens if it rains?

That's a good thing to bring up

It is expected to rain (Yahoo! weather)

but I think we can still meet and if it rains we'll go back to our homes :rolleyes:

cYa

:yahoo: Another WA toyota meet

that's ganna be awesome

I'll try my best to make it there, I really wanna meet you guys, especially Jay. (I really like ur car :rolleyes: ) and ANGELO (U R a nice person)

so the oyster bar is to my right and the ferry terminal is to my left, drive to the end of the road and park in the parking lot there?

cYa there (hopefully)

spot on mate :)

Hey guys. I know this is probably the wrong thread for this but I saw a white corolla hatch in Canning Vale College earlier today with eyelids, one of them trd grilles and black rims and I think it had HIDs. P plater too. Can't really remember the license plate but it was something like ** 88 WA... or something like that. anyone from here?? :D

Hey guys. I know this is probably the wrong thread for this but I saw a white corolla hatch in Canning Vale College earlier today with eyelids, one of them trd grilles and black rims and I think it had HIDs. P plater too. Can't really remember the license plate but it was something like ** 88 WA... or something like that. anyone from here?? :D

frontmediumry2.jpg

does it look something like that? :P

that'd be me.. bloddy rain today.. all these grandma/grandpa (or drive like one neway) just sits thr.. wasnt as bad in CVC but it was def a disaster in campbell primary..

so u live around CV yea?

Edited by kenneth

frontmediumry2.jpg

does it look something like that? :P

that'd be me.. bloddy rain today.. all these grandma/grandpa (or drive like one neway) just sits thr.. wasnt as bad in CVC but it was def a disaster in campbell primary..

so u live around CV yea?

YES! looks exactly like that! haha.. yeh its been raining pretty hard. I think you were like one car behind me when i was in the parking lot, i kept lookin back to get a better look haha. I live just down Hughes St.