FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS Driving the Rolla into a pond

Hey Everyone,

As most of you know a couple of years ago I drove my car into a pond at a race day at darlingtom park up here in qld, it just so happened that the video camera I had setup caught all the action and I have finally gotten around to sending it into funniest home videos... well It was just on and i have just checked the website and i made it into the top 4

So if you'd like to throw a vote or 2 my way it would be much appreaciated :D

If you thought Finalist three: 'Engine Flood' was the funniest video, phone 1902 555 103. The winner will be announced in the next show. Calls cost maximum 55c. Terms and conditions available on Australia's Funniest Home Video Show homepage.

http://funniesthomevideos.ninemsn.com.au/

Cheers

Mark

hahahahahhaa i was just coming to write the same thing!!!!!

GO MARK!!! WOOO

everyone should vote! call the number or txt "3" to 1999 1900

go on!

anytime ;)

cheers for the email so i knew to keep an eye out... good laughs... good laughs...

if u win the money, i want my 55cents back!!!!

:lol:

Geez Mark prolly a bit of bad timing for the video to rear up it's ugly head when your trying to sell your car :( but it brings back some good memories of days gone by. Good luck!!!

Geez Mark prolly a bit of bad timing for the video to rear up it's ugly head when your trying to sell your car :( but it brings back some good memories of days gone by. Good luck!!!

whats it gonna matter?? hardly be able to tell from that angle who's car it is. and even so, its only a bit of water... :P just like driving through rain :lol:

Well hopefully Mark will win and then PP can pour some dollars into some R&D for some new Corolla goodies :toast: Or a cash influx for their next "project" car!!

hmmmm... thats gonna be tough competition for the baby who farted lol!

congrats on making the top 4! just as long as you dont come 4th... youll definately be in with a prize! :P

map81 just curious - did you have your old sportivo exhaust with the droopy tip installed on your car when this happened?

Edited by JJCRU23R

Who said i was selling the rolla???... :blink:

Thanks for the votes guys :) will just have o wait till next saturday to see how i go.... fingers crossed :toast:

I never watch that show but for some reason just flicked it on and couldn't believe what I saw :lol: Remember seeing the video when you first posted it up on here, along with the pics of repairing it haha.

Threw a vote in yesterday for ya mate, good luck!

whats it worth to u mark that i dont submit 10,000 votes for the other 3 vids and 30,000 votes for u :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

whats it worth to u mark that i dont submit 10,000 votes for the other 3 vids and 30,000 votes for u :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Bl00dy mobile company workers :P hahahah

thanks for the votes guys i am worried about that dam farting baby tho <_<