Most shameful bands around...

Leroy

Inspired by Rob's comment on starting an "...Evanescence: shameful rip off of Lacuna Coil" thread in the Linkin Park thread a few days ago.

Here it is...

Please note who you think is churning out the worst music on (or off :P) radio, and why.

Allow me to start this off:

GWEN STEFANI!!!!!!

1. This s**t is bananas...(extended remix: BANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANAS)

2. "Harajuku girls you've got the wicked style, i like the way that you are, i am your biggest fan"...

What sort of lyrics are these!?!?! And accompanied by an equally as crap backing track...

3. Completely unattractive. I apologise to anyone who legitimately does find her attractive, but i must say she is simply overrated. Why would Cosmo/Cleo etc consistently feature a woman who has limbs comparable to those sported by the Harlem Globetrotters, and wears more makeup than Krusty the Clown?

(I'll stop here...Nelly Furtado was next on the list... :whistling: )

Edited by Leroy

Just to clarify to everyone...

I pointed out that Evanescence is a rip off of Lacuna Coil. Now, Leroy stated that Lacuna Coil themselves are indeed lame, which they most definently are.

If Lacuna Coil are lame, and Evanescence rip them off, then that makes Evanescence, 'uberghey'. *nod*

Yes...Gwen seems to acted out the Video Clip to No Doubt's 'Don't Speak' in real life...hmmmmmmm.

• 2 weeks later...

Sad sad sad. You gotta keep playing. Do it Billy Corgan style, you gotta assault back! Crack some heads with your guitar!!!

*Corgan pursued a man in the crowd with his guitar when a bottle was thrown at bassist D'arcy Wretsky in '94*

Sad sad sad. You gotta keep playing. Do it Billy Corgan style, you gotta assault back! Crack some heads with your guitar!!!

*Corgan pursued a man in the crowd with his guitar when a bottle was thrown at bassist D'arcy Wretsky in '94*

hahaha for sure dude what a fkn wimp that pusssy was

Oooo...actually, I'll try and find a clip of PANIC! At the disco. Singer was hit in the head with a bottle and fell on the ground like a sack of poo. At least the C-Man here actually took a rock to the head and walked off (even though that is very pu55y).

Oooo...actually, I'll try and find a clip of PANIC! At the disco. Singer was hit in the head with a bottle and fell on the ground like a sack of poo. At least the C-Man here actually took a rock to the head and walked off (even though that is very pu55y).

rofl i just saw it on youtube

apparently it was a water bottle? ahahaha

The Simpsons episode with the pumpkins was on a couple of weeks ago.... I imagined Rob glued to his TV in icy Canberra, drooling, quite possibly fapping furiously....

The Simpsons episode with the pumpkins was on a couple of weeks ago.... I imagined Rob glued to his TV in icy Canberra, drooling, quite possibly fapping furiously....

Nah not really. Seen it too many times.

I have been glued to youtube watching their live concerts recently though :P