RC Drift cars

3zzfe

they are nice used to work in a hobby store, have a few myself not drift car but rc :D,

NOTE:

dont waste your money buying a drift car all they are is an electric car with hard plastic wheels u can make ANY car a drift car easy :

just tape or put pvc piping on the rear wheels and there u have it a drift car/normal car when u want ..... or u can or buy the plastic tyres from a hobby store but the other ways are cheater

:D

they are nice used to work in a hobby store, have a few myself not drift car but rc :D,

NOTE:

dont waste your money buying a drift car all they are is an electric car with hard plastic wheels u can make ANY car a drift car easy :

just tape or put pvc piping on the rear wheels and there u have it a drift car/normal car when u want ..... or u can or buy the plastic tyres from a hobby store but the other ways are cheater

:D

OMG!the past few days...im looking at these cars.these pics makes me want them more....more!!i got quote from hobbyshop $350 inc petrol, receiver, remote control and lots of extras!!bargain maybe i'll ask him to throw in some slick tyres as well ^_^ cant wait!

We have the blue R32 Calsonic Skyline... I hit a gutter when I was 9/10 though... broke the spoiler off, now it looks fulsik!!!!

The electric ones are less trouble than the petrol ones :toast: (IMO)

Micky also has the ST185 Celica, Carlos Sainz style

Edited by Tayles

Fir RC drifting petrol ones are harder to use, electric ones rock, i have a skyline, FC rx7, AC cobra and a Fully sick audi wagon (my favorite)

Might get some photos up of mine....

I have two Tamiya TB-02's and an Traxxas E-Maxx (Big Monster Truck, Big bills:() all electric.

Unfortunantely there expensive to maintain and I also don't have the time. Im selling them soon, no point keeping them, they just take up space.

Good fun while it lasted.

Here are the TB-02's (One has a WRX shell and the other a porsche shell)

Picture002-1.jpg

Edited by Doug12

never got into rc drifting. its just too slow with constant wheelspin from drift tires or taped tires. when I drift its because of insane corner entry speed or the power of brushless

p4110001um9.jpg

p4230037io3.jpg

hey lemons, is that an xray T2?

Its a Xray T2 007. electronics include:

KO PROPO 302 rx

KO PROPO 2364 servo (overkill with 13kg of torque)

LRP sphere competition TC spec esc

Novak 5.5 brushless motor

nices... that thing will fly

i was looking at getting the brushless motor as well, but then the tamiya gear box will probably break, so i'm looking at getting a new car, xray T2 is the one i am looking at buying.

how stable is the car at cornering?

Edited by dimsim8

cant go wrong with xray. havent broken any parts on it yet inthe 20 weeks of competitve club racing I have done with it. cant' say the same about the tires..

back end of the car is real stable but that is due to set up.

Edited by 50 lemons

Here are my dusty shelf queens. Nissan 350z is on a tamiya TB evo 3 surikarn. MG shell is on an xray t1 fk05 that's never been run. Battle scarred mini is on a tamiya m03.

Not really into drifting in this scale, but have tried it and found that it's a bit too slow moving for me.

IMG_4531.JPG

IMG_4532.JPG

IMG_4533.JPG

IMG_4534.JPG

IMG_4535.JPG

IMG_4536.JPG