Age of Aurion Owners

Buri_ZR6

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol hahaha theres a bit of a big age difference huh :lol:

Edit: oh btw, ur missing 36-40 year olds....

lol couldnt be stuffed adding that one in. as long we get an estimate, its all good. i think im the youngest aurion driver. :S

lol couldnt be stuffed adding that one in. as long we get an estimate, its all good. i think im the youngest aurion driver. :S

Lol well yeh im 21 so i think u might be the youngest

Yeah, I had to stick mine in the 35 bracket !!! Even though I'm closer to the other.

A bit off topic though, just wondering what's the drive away price you guys paid for the Presara ? Can it be under $50K ?

No not likely to be on the road. they are only $49,990 but no discounts unless you have national fleet.

well.. there's 40 votes now :)

that's quite an interesting demographic of aurion owners

40 votes, but not 40 aurion owners, most of the are 'null votes' im guessing, just to see the results :)

19 do i count as the youngest ? :P

lol im 19 too turning 20 in november. you?

haha~ im 19 turning 20 in April next year

lol. when we got some more aurion sportivos in here, we should organise a cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

I THINK I WIN! :P.. im 17 going on to 18 in december ^^

19 do i count as the youngest ? :P

lol im 19 too turning 20 in november. you?

haha~ im 19 turning 20 in April next year

lol. when we got some more aurion sportivos in here, we should organise a cruise.

I think i might be safe in saying that im the youngest person to Buy 2 Aurion's..

I bought both before i turned 20. (Which has now passed)

1 x 2006 Aurion Sportivo SX6

1 x 2007 Aurion Presara

The Presara is for my Fiance's but i still bought it... Hooray! :rolleyes:

Edited by mc223

No probs, but you may have a few "old farts" tagging along.

hahaahahahah then we wont invite them okay lol

So how many sportivo aurions????? Jst wondering how many there would be at the cruise. I dont want to see 3 sportıvos and the rest presaras lol. No offence 2 ne 1 :)

So how many sportivo aurions????? Jst wondering how many there would be at the cruise. I dont want to see 3 sportıvos and the rest presaras lol. No offence 2 ne 1 :)

Well there would be you in the Sportivo and all us old farts in Presara's discussing how to get the seat set up to minimise discomfort after the little prostate exam and other hot exciting topics for Presara owners.

You think i'm joking don't you!

Well there would be you in the Sportivo and all us old farts in Presara's discussing how to get the seat set up to minimise discomfort after the little prostate exam and other hot exciting topics for Presara owners.

hahahahaha temper temppeerrr. Man you should relax. Obviously we are joking. We would like to see you old farts in our cruise ofcourse. However what hot exciting topics you have in mind i wonder lol.

hahahahaha temper temppeerrr. Man you should relax. Obviously we are joking. We would like to see you old farts in our cruise ofcourse. However what hot exciting topics you have in mind i wonder lol.

Well for one how do we convince harrop to "lose" an engineering sample TRD supercharger so we can pep up the Presara

Well for one how do we convince harrop to "lose" an engineering sample TRD supercharger so we can pep up the Presara

Now that, i am interested in. Still can not believe i saw the trd version drive behind me. I cant wait till i find where it lives. I know its very close but its hard to track down Templestowe. Did you also hear that queensland police ordered 11 or 12 trd aurions for pursuit use? Nasty indeed :) Damn they look good!