• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ermmm!

mish im sorry again!..

dont think i will be joining this.

i like the light and all.. its cool.. but my gf n i dont like the silver bit after looking at pic

too much silver...

sorry!

But it kinda matches in with the centre piece of your car........

PART I (still to be collected) :

[sYD]

GtiRboy - B

x_tarcy33- R

ROLLAS - R

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GROUP BUY PART II : I WILL START TAKING PAYMENTS NEXT MONDAY ONWARD. I WILLPM YOU ALL ON THE WEEKEND WITH ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

THANKS EVERYONE!!

QLD

yoshi - blue

DHC09 - blue

Bee - red

fudgebottom - blue

dimsim8 (friend) - blue

Sydney

LiMz RoLLa - blue

Rolla_Boy - red

oncy - red

encounta (friend) - red

B rad - blue

Golfie 88 - red

MIIKEY - blue

qkslvr - red

sinan - red

ACT

fad - blue

znurt - red

Melbourne

punk_rolla - red

svk - red

«®olla» - red

the sills were heavier then i thought to send and i will be sending out the packages in state groups. so please contact the other people in your state on the list to see who is more central and PM me with the name and address of that person who i will be sending it to. thanks!!

list looking good!!

PART I (still to be collected) :

[sYD]

GtiRboy - B

x_tarcy33- R

ROLLAS - R

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GROUP BUY PART II : I WILL START TAKING PAYMENTS NEXT MONDAY ONWARD. I WILL PM YOU ALL ON THE WEEKEND WITH ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

THANKS EVERYONE!!

QLD

yoshi - blue

DHC09 - blue

Bee - red

fudgebottom - blue

dimsim8 (friend) - blue

Sydney

LiMz RoLLa - blue

Rolla_Boy - red

oncy - red

encounta (friend) - red

B rad - blue

Golfie 88 - red

MIIKEY - blue

qkslvr - red

sinan - red

ACT

fad - blue

znurt - red

Melbourne

punk_rolla - red

«®olla» - red

the sills were heavier then i thought to send and i will be sending out the packages in state groups. so please contact the other people in your state on the list to see who is more central and PM me with the name and address of that person who i will be sending it to. thanks!!

list looking good!!

ermmm!

mish im sorry again!..

dont think i will be joining this.

i like the light and all.. its cool.. but my gf n i dont like the silver bit after looking at pic

too much silver...

sorry!

But it kinda matches in with the centre piece of your car........

true if i have a stivo..

oh crap! i was trying to sheath off one of the wire on the passenger side. (the red and white one) next thing..poof, smoke came out and burnt me finger. i looked up, my dome light doesn't work and the clock is dead!!..arrgghh! what do i do? i've blown something!

Yes, i checked my fuse box, pulled out the fuse and the dome fuse was blown. i tried to swap the EFI fuse and placed it on the the dome. it works, i see light! but my car won't start coz there is no EFI fuse. anyone know where i can purchase these blue (15) fuse?

PS. I used a blade to sheath off the wire. would using a soldering iron be safer to melt off the wire? also, do i need to disconnect anything (battery) or any way of preventing this in happening again? those who installed theirs? sorry i'm a noob when it comes to electrical.

thanks heaps guys.

Edited by pujo

oh crap! i was trying to sheath off one of the wire on the passenger side. (the red and white one) next thing..poof, smoke came out and burnt me finger. i looked up, my dome light doesn't work and the clock is dead!!..arrgghh! what do i do? i've blown something!

Yes, i checked my fuse box, pulled out the fuse and the dome fuse was blown. i tried to swap the EFI fuse and placed it on the the dome. it works, i see light! but my car won't start coz there is no EFI fuse. anyone know where i can purchase these blue (15) fuse?

PS. I used a blade to sheath off the wire. would using a soldering iron be safer to melt off the wire? also, do i need to disconnect anything (battery) or any way of preventing this in happening again? those who installed theirs? sorry i'm a noob when it comes to electrical.

thanks heaps guys.

There should be a spare group of 3 fuses (all dif colours) in either the engine bay box or under the glovebox fusebox.

There should also be a white set of pliers to help remove the small blade fuses, this is in the engine bay fuse box.

When i did it i didnt disconnect the battery, but maybe u earthed the wire by accidentaly touching the body too?

thanks heaps guys.

There should be a spare group of 3 fuses (all dif colours) in either the engine bay box or under the glovebox fusebox.

There should also be a white set of pliers to help remove the small blade fuses, this is in the engine bay fuse box.

When i did it i didnt disconnect the battery, but maybe u earthed the wire by accidentaly touching the body too?

what do you mean earthed the wire and touching the body? i used a blade (those gillette ones) to peel off the wire? what did u use? should i remove the new fuse first before installing so that it doesn't blow?

If your blade touched the body of the car whilst you where cutting the wire it would have shorted... Basically the body of the car is negative and the wire you where cutting into is positive... if they touch you will have issues. (remember metal/knife/screwdriver..etc..etc will conduct and cause a short)

For example if you are connecting your battery in the engine bay and your spanner or screwdriver touches the body of the car whilst tightening the positive termanal you will have an issues, it's basically the same as connecting the two battery terminals together. (Negative is connected to the cars chassis)

Cheers

Fudge.

Edited by fudgebottom

i dis-connected, re-connected my battery many times during installation.

better to be safe then sorry...

plus it was good to reset the ecu... think the lady who owned car before me, hardly hit lift...

so now, the ecu can learn the way i drive with liftttt

i've hit a snag. there's no red and green wire in my front right door??

its there.....took me a little bit to find it lol

the way you know its there is the right door senor .... if that work its there lol

hey people. i got blue door sills and hasen't been openned. if any wants mine they can have it for $55. only sydney please. selling because now i want red ones. if anyone wants them pm me. thanx.

hey people. i got blue door sills and hasen't been openned. if any wants mine they can have it for $55. only sydney please. selling because now i want red ones. if anyone wants them pm me. thanx.

Thought you sold them already...

ayy mish i sold my blue sills to panic_blue so count me in for some red ones in the second gb. thanx.

Thought you sold them already...

ayy mish i sold my blue sills to panic_blue so count me in for some red ones in the second gb. thanx.

she pm'd me and said she wanted them but no other details. been a few days and i wanna get rid of them so i can use the money to buy the red sills

a few posts up.. maybe try these peeps, who want blue, and also in sydney

Sydney

LiMz RoLLa - blue

Rolla_Boy - red

oncy - red

encounta (friend) - red

B rad - blue

Golfie 88 - red

MIIKEY - blue

qkslvr - red

sinan - red