[NSW] TOCA WSID TIME ATTACKO

im up for it. and gettin my TRD short shifter on tuesday. so should be sweet. you can count me in. but how exactly does it work. do we have one lane of the drag way the whole night?

im up for it. and gettin my TRD short shifter on tuesday. so should be sweet. you can count me in. but how exactly does it work. do we have one lane of the drag way the whole night?

to book a lane u would need to get 30+ cars i think ..... and even then you dont exactly get the whole lane to urself ...... even though they have 2 race lanes its usually maps back to 5-6 lanes of racers ..... by booking a lane @ the creek it simply means only ppl u knw join the ur line up lane and that they will go through all the guys in your lane at one go so u can race others in ur waiting lane whereas when u go the public lanes its really hard to match it up so u race someone u knw ...... sometime u get lucky ......

oh and dugong depends on when u go and where i am at with finishing the car ..... so yeah post up a date n we'll c ....

this Wednesday will also be fairly busy as it looks like the first fine day/night for quite a while, and is also the 6 monthly Toymods social night there so if you are going hoping to get 5-6 runs you can forget it.

yeah guys lets head out!

Last year we went out in the week of state of origin and it was fairly busy!

We better go while we can guys! Because the weather wont be holding up for long!