The Bullit's Last Outing

looking mighty fine qlders

btw who's in the white one??? :blink:

Kelvin33 owns the white facelift. It has coilovers,TRD CAI, CES catback, TRD front strut brace and rear sway as well as some stereo enhancements. He also has a factory headunit with the light colours changed to red!! Looks awesome and this is one tidy car. I think he won a trophy at last years CES dyno day/show and shine.

As for my old car... ahh the memories of my car and also of that friggen train carriage that ripped my leg open to the bone and gave me 5 stitches :( <_< <_<

Great shots Mr North I do like :toast:

looking mighty fine qlders

btw who's in the white one??? :blink:

Kelvin33 owns the white facelift. It has coilovers,TRD CAI, CES catback, TRD front strut brace and rear sway as well as some stereo enhancements. He also has a factory headunit with the light colours changed to red!! Looks awesome and this is one tidy car. I think he won a trophy at last years CES dyno day/show and shine.

As for my old car... ahh the memories of my car and also of that friggen train carriage that ripped my leg open to the bone and gave me 5 stitches :( <_< <_<

Great shots Mr North I do like :toast:

thank you bren :) mate!! i am not selling my car as yet :)

did anyone told you that you advertise well :) the train is definitely one scary climb... hard to get up... ridiculous to climb back down ....

we can have a shot taken wth the hilux as well :)

Hmmm. Was the bullit sold with that twin muffler on it or is that the one that ended up on my mates 1zzfe rolla. Bloody thing makes the car unnecessarily loud, though it does do good as a rice mod.

Edited by stuart bauer

Hmmm. Was the bullit sold with that twin muffler on it or is that the one that ended up on my mates 1zzfe rolla. Bloody thing makes the car unnecessarily loud, though it does do good as a rice mod.

That muffler was sold on the car. The one I sold separate was a stock sportivo cat back system. They aren't loud though so maybe it has been changed??

that rear muffler is part of the CES Exhaust catback system that is on the car and its by no means a noisy muffler either....

That muffler was sold on the car. The one I sold separate was a stock sportivo cat back system. They aren't loud though so maybe it has been changed??

Yeah it is probably the other one he bought then. It went on a black corolla sports i think they are called. Not too loud around the suburbs but highway driving it is an unnecessary sound. But he thinks it adds a few kilowatts so it is alright just like his TRD gear knob :lol:

Edited by stuart bauer

• 3 months later...

wow these are nice shots.. i will be posting pics soon. My car is called Toyota Runx, which seems to be called sportivo everywhere else in the world.. like the white one, my headlights have the "tear drop" dip in it.. does anyone knows if the eyelids for the other headlights (like the silver one) can fit?

Hi Guys this is mine.. Its the japanese version... Toyota Corolla Runx Z-Aero. I jus bought it so most things are as is. Fully body kit, 17 inch wheels (which i will change over time) Fujita Power Flow and cold air intake.. TRD lowering Shocks and springs.. Its been raining alot so i am unable to take some better pics.. as soon as i do i will upload them.. I jus would like to get some eyelids for my headlights now

post-5905-1193777321_thumb.jpg

Silver car is prefacelift and eyelids are also custom made. Your car being a facelift model the prefacelift model eyelids wont fit.

thanks.. i will have to get them custom made as well...besides changing the wheels.. can u guys make any suggestions that i can make to boost the look???.. i am about to order some TRD stickers and emblems.....

Edited by TRD_Runx