Spotted - WA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

waw prob the wildest spot today :P

haha finally spotted a sedan that really worth mentioning :P hehe srry guys hehe..

but yeh.. today..

WARTON ROAD roughly 8.15am (going towards huntingdale)

Spotted: MIDNIGHT BLUE Pre-facelift Corolla SEDAN with full body kit from J-racing i assume

anyone here?

ahh the blue one is urs jay. looks sweet.

remember a fair few weeks back early one night a little white rolla pulled up next to u at the lights on high road and gave it a bit when they went green?

haha thats my car.

and also once i was in my brothers red ae86 coupe and we followed you for a bit down leach highway, and saw u had a bit of front end damage :(

hahaha

yeh i rmb that night, was quite surprised u took off actually

and yeh i got some front end damage, so time to get a kit i guess :rolleyes:

yeah it would have been a pretty good surprise tho i bet? lol

the roads were wet too which doesnt always help fwd.

it looks basicly stock, which it is. besides it being lowered, bit of suspension work, zorst, k&n and porsche 15's it is stock.

but you cant go past the 4age for being 20 years old and still having a bit of punch.

whats the engine in the newer sportivos?

todd

haha finally spotted a sedan that really worth mentioning :P hehe srry guys hehe..

but yeh.. today..

Spotted: MIDNIGHT BLUE Pre-facelift Corolla SEDAN with full body kit from J-racing i assume

anyone here?

i saw this car also kenneth but in belmont.. nearly crashed when i saw it haha looked very nice

i know I'm not really part of this convo but its a 2ZZ-GE =P First "G" class engine in a Corolla since the 4AGE Sprinter days

contrary to popular belief 4age's didnt come in aus delivered sprinters :(

they all had 4ac's in them. absolutely trash engine haha

iv never been in a newer rolla and im pretty keen to see if theyr quick.

hey i saw a white fade to green rolla around. i think it was a prefacelift one but i see it a fair bit.

also saw a newer green one with a fmic so im guessing it was running turbo or z.

was pretty quick anyway whatever it was.

i know I'm not really part of this convo but its a 2ZZ-GE =P First "G" class engine in a Corolla since the 4AGE Sprinter days

contrary to popular belief 4age's didnt come in aus delivered sprinters :(

they all had 4ac's in them. absolutely trash engine haha

iv never been in a newer rolla and im pretty keen to see if theyr quick.

hey i saw a white fade to green rolla around. i think it was a prefacelift one but i see it a fair bit.

also saw a newer green one with a fmic so im guessing it was running turbo or z.

was pretty quick anyway whatever it was.

Learn something new everyday :)

hey i saw that one too in success on russel road, look realy good and very low,

also just saw at 3 am at maccas leach high way silver prefacelift sportivo driving off sounded really nice and loud, also very low

but yeh.. today..

anyone here?

i saw this car also kenneth but in belmont.. nearly crashed when i saw it haha looked very nice

rofl, yeh pretty unique.. couldnt see the driver

also just saw at 3 am at maccas leach high way silver prefacelift sportivo driving off sounded really nice and loud, also very low

i know where that guy lives.. to be honnest.. I HATE THAT PAINTJOB... 1st time i saw it down @ canning vale i thot he got his paint half done.. then few months later saw it again :S gosh.. get real! who fades it out like that :S i hope its no one here.. but srsly.. not my cuppa tea.. maybe the owner likes it :) its all good

Edited by kenneth

He was at a cruise with me and few other cars...

Was there a Supra with him too???

Has a very nice note to it once it changes cam profiles!!!

No sure what his done to it but him and the supra were very even in straightline and through the hills...

No sure what his done to it but him and the supra were very even in straightline and through the hills...

Not sure, i think there was a Supra in front of him.

Yes it did sound very nice.

Is that supra twin turbo?

What car you driving, i am guessing its a civic with b18, what colour is it i migth have seen it at the drags if you go there, post a pic up if you dont mind or pm me one.

And for that green/white corolla i only saw it flash, some ppl might not like the paint job but the rest of the car looked ok and was very low.

Not sure, i think there was a Supra in front of him.

Yes it did sound very nice.

Is that supra twin turbo?

What car you driving, i am guessing its a civic with b18, what colour is it i migth have seen it at the drags if you go there, post a pic up if you dont mind or pm me one.

And for that green/white corolla i only saw it flash, some ppl might not like the paint job but the rest of the car looked ok and was very low.

Yeah real low rolla..

Its a NA supra whilte stock kit...

I drive a black EG civic with stock body wheels interior ( looks like your everyday civic)

I went to drags last night but only to watch... mate was there driving his black EG but was running shockinly slow times (D16y1)

Im gona race this monday night....

just saw a relatively stock looking purple Corolla (1996 one that looks kinda like the Ford Laser of the same year) with TRD stickers on the drivers side. Was heading south on Mitchell Fwy near the Loftus street exit. Anyone here?

spotted 21 toyotas (possible more) @ murdoch car park 1 on saturday :S anyone here?

haha good one kenneth..

:P

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/t...T-Perth-Cruise/

sorry guys.. i really dont hv the time to blur out 100 images worth of number plates!