Spotted - WA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think i spotted Kenneth turning right off Warton road adjacent the Golf Course - it made a farting kinda noise =P

hahah yeh tht should be me =.= tried to take off and then the car infront of me.. going TOO slow.. had to take my foot off which kinda.. killed the trill :P

again got my muffler put in today.. needed to give it a good kick

i think i spotted Kenneth turning right off Warton road adjacent the Golf Course - it made a farting kinda noise =P

hahah yeh tht should be me =.= tried to take off and then the car infront of me.. going TOO slow.. had to take my foot off which kinda.. killed the trill :P

lol yea I saw that, I tried catching up with you - I'm suprised you didn't hear my new CAI when I hit lift, lol

lol yea I saw that, I tried catching up with you - I'm suprised you didn't hear my new CAI when I hit lift, lol

lol :P i think tht bloddy exhaust i put in kinda loud when it gets to high revs :P ehehe oh gosh! where do u live ey ;) add me on msn (kennethkoh@gmail.com) hehe good to know a stivo live around me!!

hv to meet up once in a while.. keep up the corolla spirit!

lol :P i think tht bloddy exhaust i put in kinda loud when it gets to high revs :P ehehe oh gosh! where do u live ey ;) add me on msn (kennethkoh@gmail.com) hehe good to know a stivo live around me!!

hv to meet up once in a while.. keep up the corolla spirit!

haha told ya man bit louder than stock when driving normally but at high revs is pretty loud!

hey everyone i just joined up

I saw a blue late 80's/ early 90's model in Murdoch carpark a few months back now with "THE ROLLA" plates

Anyone seen me out & about, red 2003 corolla levin "AS IF" plates :lol:

I've seen ya around, remeber thinking those plates were pretty cool B)

haha yes! ive been spotted .. sort of :lol:

Proper Spot:

Saw a Red Levin, that was noisey (music and exhaust) on Leach Hwy a few months ago on a sunny day with plates "AS IF". Was a chick driving it.

Happy now? :P

haha yes! ive been spotted .. sort of :lol:

Proper Spot:

Saw a Red Levin, that was noisey (music and exhaust) on Leach Hwy a few months ago on a sunny day with plates "AS IF". Was a chick driving it.

Happy now? :P

hahah very happy now :D

noisy eyyy :whistling: dont know what your talking about

:yahoo: we have a chick in the wa club

haha im a bit shocked im the only one!

I recently became a member of DbH (drivn by heels) but not too fond on it .. dont think they're too keen on my little rolla, mind you she did do a good job of keeping up with the skylines, hondas &holdens on the cruise :blink:

Edited by misslevin

I recently became a member of DbH (drivn by heels) but not too fond on it .. it seems very snobby & dont think they're too keen on my little rolla, mind you she did do a good job of keeping up with the skylines, hondas &holdens on the cruise :blink:

:( ur rolla will own mine any day :P

hope will spot u around :) but u wont be able to spot mine

I recently became a member of DbH (drivn by heels) but not too fond on it .. it seems very snobby & dont think they're too keen on my little rolla, mind you she did do a good job of keeping up with the skylines, hondas &holdens on the cruise :blink:

:( ur rolla will own mine any day :P

hope will spot u around :) but u wont be able to spot mine

Well wat can i say

more lik she wont spot mine :lol: go camry altise :)

well hope to see you at the next meet misslevin

haha told ya man bit louder than stock when driving normally but at high revs is pretty loud!

thanks for that thou :D love it.. how its noisier then stock but softer then cannon :P

just like mine does, but everyone seems to look down on corollas, just coz they got turbos... <_<

just like mine does, but everyone seems to look down on corollas, just coz they got turbos... <_<

yeah .. they couldnt believe I hadnt done any engine mods B)

Hey when is the next Perth meet? Im hoping to see if there is a ray of sunlight after my exams :blink:

check the meet thread for details but its sun 25th

Thanks man.

Back on topic, Today I saw a Silver sportivo Corolla on Aberdeen St. The car had silver and gold rims and a large exhaust, driver was a guy. The licence plate is 1CAD-*** cant remember the last 3 digits.