Spotted - WA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha i went fishing last night / this morning with my mates. from like 11-7am at claremont. quite a fun spot. and a good little cruise with my mates :)

What's with the police out at 5:30 am. Had a sign in the middle island on alexander dr near ECU saying " Slow down, police" and ahead was just a officer standing outside his car blocking off one lane of the road. :/

Edited by JT3

haha i went fishing last night / this morning with my mates. from like 11-7am at claremont. quite a fun spot. and a good little cruise with my mates :)

What's with the police out at 5:30 am. Had a sign in the middle island on alexander dr near ECU saying " Slow down, police" and ahead was just a officer standing outside his car blocking off one lane of the road. :/

nice!! We should all go fishin sometime!! Caught anything??

Roads r packed with cops now adays.. They should open more donut shops to keep them occupied

Saw Jeff at Caltex Cannington this arvo.

after that i spotted OI BENNO, on the freeway, heading north! with some fishing rods on roof racks! heading for some holiday ey? :P

Haha! I let him know he was spotted ;) he can't remember his log-in/password so i'm typing on his behalf :P He was heading south for a few days.

Roads r packed with cops now adays.. They should open more donut shops to keep them occupied

LOL yeah nice thinking XD But it is true. I have seen more police officers out lately.

Fishing at claremont is okay. My friend caught a good fish, but lots of small ones about yesterday night, and as always lots of blowfish :P

Is freo any good? I want to go there next time.

LOL yeah nice thinking XD But it is true. I have seen more police officers out lately.

Fishing at claremont is okay. My friend caught a good fish, but lots of small ones about yesterday night, and as always lots of blowfish :P

Is freo any good? I want to go there next time.

:P There`s heaps of blowies in freo! but my frens caught a few big stuff there.. n a shark.. lol..

fishin cruise? hahaha

Yesterday ISpotted a silver rolla with nice light gun metal rims and had a exhaust system at high rd macca's around lunchtime coming out of the drive thru... Perth plates.

Yesterday ISpotted a silver rolla with nice light gun metal rims and had a exhaust system at high rd macca's around lunchtime coming out of the drive thru... Perth plates.

Could it have been uncle Bozu?!

You doin' drive-thru Macca's blasts cuz?

Could it have been uncle Bozu?!

You doin' drive-thru Macca's blasts cuz?

Ice cream run with my gurls Dudes.Caught red handed! :lol:

Saw uncle Bozu (twice) doin' laps in the same street (Hossack) today 'round lunch time.

Came home to pick up me freshly made lunch! Where were you bruz??

Freshly made lunch, YUMMO! Ill have to drop by next time!!! I was in the patrol ute in the parks carpark.

Saw uncle Bozu (twice) doin' laps in the same street (Hossack) today 'round lunch time.

Came home to pick up me freshly made lunch! Where were you bruz??

Freshly made lunch, YUMMO! Ill have to drop by next time!!! I was in the patrol ute in the parks carpark.

We all family..we all family.. Welcome to house anytime!