Spotted - WA

spotted Vu tnight at fast eddies carousel :) Rides looking hot yo! :D

haha thanks i spotted you as well cruising off!? haha my friends one of the managers there so I'm always there every so often lol

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha thanks i spotted you as well cruising off!? haha my friends one of the managers there so I'm always there every so often lol

really? which 1?

:P let ur fren know so when we go we get specials xD haha

really? which 1?

:P let ur fren know so when we go we get specials xD haha

lol @ jer.

anyway spotted vu again last nite. in cannington! turning left quickly with the coil over ey?? :spiteful: :spiteful:

haha yeah don't think i can do much about those special's lol

yeah coil overs i got the Tein's Super wagon handles good but not as good as the TRD suscuit ones i had in before?! which I'll be selling soon ;)

spotted Dayve on alexander dr in malaga today at round 10 and Jayme on william st driving past d1ck Smith in the arvo :) was working while everyone was at BDO..

Edited by JT3

Sorry to side track for abit..Bride Gias Low Max (Made in Taiwan-FRP backing) clearing stock to make way for new stuff..Forum members get it for a cool new price of $1100/pair or $650 each.So lemme know if anyone's interested :)

Edited by GReddy_ES

Sorry to side track for abit..Bride Gias Low Max (Made in Taiwan-FRP backing) clearing stock to make way for new stuff..Forum members get it for a cool new price of $1100/pair or $650 each.So lemme know if anyone's interested :)

Hey I'm trying to get some decent wheels that fit my Celica but having no luck, is there anything available through your store that'll fit? Trying to get something in 17x8 +30-35 5x100.

Uh ontopic... uhhh... saw Cypher and And1 at the AHG track!

spotted bozu speeding down high road ;)

you mustve missed me by couple of seconds that was my lil brutha trying t catch up with me in the Westfield..Was he hooning? we just gave the rollie a tune after fitting the new Pipercross Viper filter..

you mustve missed me by couple of seconds that was my lil brutha trying t catch up with me in the Westfield..Was he hooning? we just gave the rollie a tune after fitting the new Pipercross Viper filter..

i was turning into highroad and saw your sexy little rollie gunned around the corner and just disappeared into the horizon xD

i was turning into highroad and saw your sexy little rollie gunned around the corner and just disappeared into the horizon xD

That translates into " Yes Bozu he was hooning!!! " :P

I'm sorry lads,I'll talk to the young un & remind him there's a TOCA sticker on the back window & behaviour like that reflects badly on the forum!

let it be sed as well that i'm no saint <_<

I'm sorry lads,I'll talk to the young un & remind him there's a TOCA sticker on the back window & behaviour like that reflects badly on the forum!

:P im sure all he did was test out the new tuning xD

I gotta say 'it's more responsive'

I'm pretty sure he was Jezza!

:P im sure all he did was test out the new tuning xD

Hey I'm trying to get some decent wheels that fit my Celica but having no luck, is there anything available through your store that'll fit? Trying to get something in 17x8 +30-35 5x100.

Uh ontopic... uhhh... saw Cypher and And1 at the AHG track!

sorry,nothing in that size at the moment.

All on Albany hway I first spotted a Chickie in a Silver lowered Tivo pre-facelift I noticed her right hand side brake light not workin & on the way out from tha La Plaza ( this I'm pretty sure) aTOCA member in front o Dominoes,White rollie looks Fantastic I think it had a black bonnet wif White plates!

All on Albany hway I first spotted a Chickie in a Silver lowered Tivo pre-facelift I noticed her right hand side brake light not workin & on the way out from tha La Plaza ( this I'm pretty sure) aTOCA member in front o Dominoes,White rollie looks Fantastic I think it had a black bonnet wif White plates!

could it be kenny bozu? :P

Could be Bruz!? As I was passin by there was somebody admirin the TOCA magnificence

Could be Bruz!? As I was passin by there was somebody admirin the TOCA magnificence

he`s got white rolla with black bonnet n white slim plates :P

Bingo!

(sorry Kenny :rolleyes: )

Bingo!

(sorry Kenny :rolleyes: )

it wsnt me i dont think :S