Spotted - WA

I saw a Corolla park in front of utopia today in the evening... Legend's car i think... hehe... nice!

looks like it was me :P. parked next to the disabled parking there... lucky to get one there this arvo! haha..

where were u shah? :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted my car with a yellow sticker not happy!

anyway thursday evening on albany hwy by the cannington police station intersection...i saw a lovely corolla, White, nice black rims, lowered, and some HIDs...looked sexy!

number plate CUY xxx something like that!

I saw a Corolla park in front of utopia today in the evening... Legend's car i think... hehe... nice!

looks like it was me :P. parked next to the disabled parking there... lucky to get one there this arvo! haha..

where were u shah? :)

hehe... lucky person~!!! Too many people around that time, I cant get a proper parking near Utopia... I was in front of your Rolla appreciating it while waiting for bubble tea... hehe

okay... went outside to get into my car to go for a jog and spotted a silver sportivo... in front of my house! was about to go see who it was but you took off straight away once i closed my front door lol but judging by the Bronze sportivo rims I'm gonna guess its AND1 haha and its still there now! lol

Holy crap! That's your house Vu? I was at my mates house with the black STI. Man I didn't reckonise your car. It soo different to before lol.

I hope you didn't mind me parking there :P

haha yeah haven't made it to any cruises to show it off these days lol That Black STI is pretty nice i must say did he just get it or did he just move into that place?

I spotted DRE this afternoon at potblack Nb. Wow, very good looking Aurion. That must definitely turn some heads! :)

thanks :) i spotted ur car too when i was walking back to my car.

okay... went outside to get into my car to go for a jog and spotted a silver sportivo... in front of my house! was about to go see who it was but you took off straight away once i closed my front door lol but judging by the Bronze sportivo rims I'm gonna guess its AND1 haha and its still there now! lol

Holy crap! That's your house Vu? I was at my mates house with the black STI. Man I didn't reckonise your car. It soo different to before lol.

haha yeah haven't made it to any cruises to show it off these days lol That Black STI is pretty nice i must say did he just get it or did he just move into that place?

Well hi gf lives there so he's there quite often now. It is pretty damn nice ey :P . So is your rolla ;)

Well hi gf lives there so he's there quite often now. It is pretty damn nice ey :P . So is your rolla ;)

icic bloody rex is load as S*#% hahaha wakes the whole neighborhood =P haha cheers will be selling it off sometime next year think its time to part ways with it and adopt another car ;)

spotted facelift ascent sport i think

rego: 1 BOH ***

on the freeway tnite, on the heavy rain. JDM tail light mod, changed exhaust, possibly suspensions as well.

im pretty sure we caught each other attention. keep changing lane and get each other attention. haha :)

would like to meet this cars owner in person :)

spotted raymond on collins rd. We where in the red rolla

Haha yeah i saw you guys on collins rd. At first i didn't relise, but then was like yeh i know that car.

Haha yeah! We where on our way up to the air race

spotted And1's pimple faced hail car at curtin today =P

And spotted cypher's hooning around curtin carpark. Even you gf agrees so you can't deny :P