Spotted - WA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I have spotted -DAvo last night driving along albany highway towards the city around 7pm? What I noticed is you have debagded all the badges and have put the spoiler back on? I am not sure because your signature pics have the same car but minus the spoiler :)..i think you spotted me as well..we are kinda driving close by..we got the same grill and xenons i believe :)

I think I have spotted -DAvo last night driving along albany highway towards the city around 7pm? What I noticed is you have debagded all the badges and have put the spoiler back on? I am not sure because your signature pics have the same car but minus the spoiler :)..i think you spotted me as well..we are kinda driving close by..we got the same grill and xenons i believe :)

nup wasnt me. i was a good boy and stayed in last night..

user "whitezr6" has the same wheels i have...so our cars look identical minus the spoilers and a few small items... my car has the ducktail spoiler, painted white front lip, lexus grille painted black, and black toyota emblem.. so few minor differences...

nup wasnt me. i was a good boy and stayed in last night..

user "whitezr6" has the same wheels i have...so our cars look identical minus the spoilers and a few small items... my car has the ducktail spoiler, painted white front lip, lexus grille painted black, and black toyota emblem.. so few minor differences...

Sorry mate my bad hehe..the rims in your cars are similar so thats what tricked me. And i cant seem to find any sort of pics on whitezr6's profile so it led me to yours. Btw i need to get one of those dark toyota emblems too :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

saw white aurion VIJITA or something like that or leach highway the other day... Dude, you drive like a maniac, Was it because i was in a TRD aurion :toast: :toast: Exhaust etc.. i am getting wayy to old to like things like that

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...