• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Spotted last night around 10:20 to 10:45 - ish pm a white Aurion with black number plate and white lettering saying SUSPENDED. He had DRL on his car which looks cool. Do any of you guys know this one?

spotted just now! :) silver aurion, curtin university carpark, black 19x9 6 spoke rims, thai style sports grill, eyelids, black rear toyota badge, L-shape DRL's lower grill and coil-overs with white springs (anyone know what brand these could be? just curious)

spotted just now! :) silver aurion, curtin university carpark, black 19x9 6 spoke rims, thai style sports grill, eyelids, black rear toyota badge, L-shape DRL's lower grill and coil-overs with white springs (anyone know what brand these could be? just curious)

I have seen that car a number of times around curtin uni area on weekeends. Think he is a local living near curtin uni.

And I thought I saw you at Shell Petrol Station in South Perth off canning hwy (the one next door to HJ) on wednesday night around before 9pm.

Edited by DeafDave76

spotted another aurion near curtin again lol near the big round about on kent st just before curtin, silver one again, lowered, 5 spoke silver/chrome wheels with dish, lexus style grill and MARs performance CCFL DRL headlights, seeing alot of modded aurions now near curtin area lol, everytime I see a black facelift aurion like yours I wonder if it is you dave :)

spotted another aurion near curtin again lol near the big round about on kent st just before curtin, silver one again, lowered, 5 spoke silver/chrome wheels with dish, lexus style grill and MARs performance CCFL DRL headlights, seeing alot of modded aurions now near curtin area lol, everytime I see a black facelift aurion like yours I wonder if it is you dave :)

LOL yes you could have seen me around Curtin Uni cos that's my short cut to Riverton or elsewhere :) I often drive on Kent St to get to Manning Rd then take off to elsewhere from there. So far I think I am the only black facelift aurion in Victoria Park area alone. I kept seeing 2 different white aurions between Canning Hwy and Manning Rd, yours and the other one with DRL lights and numberplate SUSPENDED *not sure if you know it?* and the silver one you mentioned earlier. I haven't seen the other silver one with lexus grill yet.

Oh yes I almost forgot....I often see a black aurion ZR6 in QV1 car park and my work mate mistook that car for mine when I parked my car next to it. He said the shape of my car and the ZR6 were so similar but only I have cloth seats while ZR6 is leather plus I have 17" alloy rims while ZR6 is 18" aftermarket rims.

My question is does ZR6 logo comes in different colours? That's what got my attention. On that car it has Silver Z, Blue R and Red 6 or Blue Z Silver R but still red 6. I will have another close look on monday.

Oh yes I almost forgot....I often see a black aurion ZR6 in QV1 car park and my work mate mistook that car for mine when I parked my car next to it. He said the shape of my car and the ZR6 were so similar but only I have cloth seats while ZR6 is leather plus I have 17" alloy rims while ZR6 is 18" aftermarket rims.

My question is does ZR6 logo comes in different colours? That's what got my attention. On that car it has Silver Z, Blue R and Red 6 or Blue Z Silver R but still red 6. I will have another close look on monday.

Debadged mine completely, lucky I kept the badges and found them :) the ZR6 for the 2008 sportivo is silver 'Z' & 'R' and Red '6', totally different from the new ones lol or are they? not sure...

The silver aurion you guys spotted is my friend.

Should we get a TOCAUWA meet going?

Seems like alot of you are from curtin uni as well.

:)

His car has given me inspiration to get black rims now haha getting them changed over in July when more $$$ available

I like the coilies, and it sits nicely too

I went to murdoch uni, gf goes curtin but im pretty much there when she is lol

• 1 month later...

Saw white Aurion owner with numberplate Dimi1 parked on Albany Hwy Victoria Park's cafe strip in the early hours of Monday morning (would be around 2am-3am) outside the turkish cafe that was still open. I drove past you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Spotted Red aurion sportivo, series 1, 19inch Equus Geneva rims, Angel eyes today at around 2:30ish driving on Beachboro rd north

Anyone here?

Angel eyes looking goooooood