Spotted - WA

Finally spotted someone.. Ken, in Northbridge, about quarter to 1 (white rolla, black rims, KY ## -- ) ...unfortunately I was waiting for the cat bus <_<

lol :S im gna be called a road whore again.. i was so ****** today so had to drive to city...

Looked for parking in thornlie train station - PACKED FULL

Looked for parking in murdoch train station - PACKED FULL

Looked for parking @ CPP northbridge.. - GOT A PARKING.. but I was on the ROOF TOP!! WTF? i paid "good" money to be sent to the roof top..

Oh well :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*belated*

spotted and1 and his gorgeous facelift on the way to pick up my mrs to go on holidays

damn i love that car :D

IMO, the only thing he should do is put rims on it.....then it'll be one of the sexiest stivo's in Perth ;)....still is........

And1.....rims????? :P

wow man.. that means alot since ur car is so clean!! i still think urs is one of the best sounding though.. i feel so special :yahoo: ..

IMO i think theres heaps of little stuff i can do to improve it.. :spiteful:

Finally spotted someone.. Ken, in Northbridge, about quarter to 1 (white rolla, black rims, KY ## -- ) ...unfortunately I was waiting for the cat bus <_<

lol :S im gna be called a road whore again.. i was so ****** today so had to drive to city...

Looked for parking @ CPP northbridge.. - GOT A PARKING.. but I was on the ROOF TOP!! WTF? i paid "good" money to be sent to the roof top..

Consider yourself lucky Ken. When I have to drive out to meetings, by the time I get back into Perth City/Northbridge, most Parking Lots are full. By the time of 9:30am they're all full I believe....And train stations are worse. Try 8:30am with them.

Do what I do, park at HJ's or Maccas and take the Bus route.

Consider yourself lucky Ken. When I have to drive out to meetings, by the time I get back into Perth City/Northbridge, most Parking Lots are full. By the time of 9:30am they're all full I believe....And train stations are worse. Try 8:30am with them.

Do what I do, park at HJ's or Maccas and take the Bus route.

Freggin CPP is full too?! what is the world coming to? lol

Hahaha yeah...I remember first time I slept through my alarm and woke up at 9 and had to go work. Drove to Stirling traino = full. Drove to Glendalough traino = full. Drove to Northbridge Tafe Carpark = full. Drove to CPP = a handful of bays left.

Now with the boom and everyone getting jobs I'm pretty certain it's full 24/7 :(

Public transport FTW !

Five thirtyish heading out of the city a white facelift with black shoes..with the most ultra bright lights ive ever seen on a rolla..Is this Ken??

If it is 'Dude' that is one proper shmick lookn car..keep up the great work :toast:

Five thirtyish heading out of the city a white facelift with black shoes..with the most ultra bright lights ive ever seen on a rolla..Is this Ken??

If it is 'Dude' that is one proper shmick lookn car..keep up the great work :toast:

ken is a prefacelift..but his is still one preper shmick lookin car :P

well i think it is coz his light were glary & it was a lil sprinkly last night head to town

well i think it is coz his light were glary & it was a lil sprinkly last night head to town

ken :P time to adjust those lights of urs

i left city around 4ish 5.. hrm.. sounds like me but it mite be someone else ;)

I'm pretty sure that was u mayne..looks like ur avatar

I'm pretty sure that was u mayne..looks like ur avatar

post-2797-1210320795_thumb.jpg :) looks like two spots on the day... i should keep off the road from now on :P :P

spotted one pre face lift , red colour turning right to winthrop. issit anyones here??

plate 1 BNG 3** ?? if the owner is here.. ur car looks nice :)

well, i think the plate number is that... or im wrong.. cant rememba! dammit! shorrt term memory >.<

Edited by LEGEND888

sexy! should see the stivo rip the tarmac! haha.. rolla pride all the way.. and that gtr .. *gasp* lets say.. they work better in dry :P

Nice work Greddy :)

I have TEINs now too :D Dampa-chi is my friend

Cheers Tayles :)

hahah enjoying the stiffer right my friend?hehe

LOL the box in my room is still enjoying the stiuffness ATM, no time to install!

What tricky pro detailer method did you use to buff up those lights?

oh i see hahaa i thought u were already experiencing the stiffness of them hehe

well..clamped them between the knees..1st round was with cutting compound and high speed machine with a lambswool pad.2nd round was with high speed machine with a softer pad and polish/cutting compound :)

owes c 1 black stivo with the plates P e a c h e s ! HOW CUTE :D

hi all...u guys gonna organise a meet or cruise anytime soon? joined TOCAU few months back but never go to know anyone personally yet haha..i've seen some rolla fans before around karawara nandos ...i assume they blokes from here too?