Spotted - WA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw a Blue Corolla heading towards Freo on South Street at around 3:00pm today. Had a black Stivo spoiler with winglets, lowerage - maybe rims and a hood scoop. Sound like anyone round here?

RL 30 WA spotted

sorry about almost running into you, dont know what that old lady was doing

:)

What a way we met each another. Actually, i slow down bcoz i can hear a very loud ' Vrooom noise 'coming from somewhere and it was you. At least, i spoted someone from the club for the first time. I feel happy :yahoo:

spotted keneth at uni and left a note on his car

lol did not see ur car next to mine.. maybe u left.. i did saw a jazz up mazda 121 or smething :S tell me thts not urs lol thanks for the note btw :P we were wondering (few of us in the car) wtf was tht.. i recognised its part of a quokka thts all

'QUIKCHIC'

Thomas St by the fwy overpass.

Stivo kit on a conquest.

isit a white one? see it smewhere and yeh..i seen a black conquest with stivo kit UMM 000

Yes, quikchic was white. I think I saw a black conquest + kit today, though that plate does not seem familiar.

Only one thing to be mindful of. Dude, my car is better than yours, so cut the cr@p. Nuff said. (Reference to Mr Rolla today on Flinders). I dont know if you were trying to impress me, but cutting in front of that female driver was just plain stupid, you saw the bus... you freaked her out, she slammed her brakes on. GUESS WHO WAS BEHIND HER, FW!

/end rant.

'QUIKCHIC'

Stivo kit on a conquest.

isit a white one? see it smewhere and yeh..i seen a black conquest with stivo kit UMM 000

Yes, quikchic was white. I think I saw a black conquest + kit today, though that plate does not seem familiar.

Only one thing to be mindful of. Dude, my car is better than yours, so cut the cr@p. Nuff said. (Reference to Mr Rolla today on Flinders). I dont know if you were trying to impress me, but cutting in front of that female driver was just plain stupid, you saw the bus... you freaked her out, she slammed her brakes on. GUESS WHO WAS BEHIND HER, FW!

/end rant.

ah i saw tt quikchic last time on nicholson road.. almost crashed :P thot it was a err stivo! hahah.. but heck..

omg :S tht sounds scarey :S scared me for a sec i thot what i did wrong lol

'QUIKCHIC'

Stivo kit on a conquest.

/end rant.

ah i saw tt quikchic last time on nicholson road.. almost crashed :P thot it was a err stivo! hahah.. but heck..

omg :S tht sounds scarey :S scared me for a sec i thot what i did wrong lol

what happened? who cut who? who slam brakes?? >.< :blink:

haha yeah it was weird kenneth cos i was looking for a park, saw a vacant spot next to this sweet looking rolla, then realised it was urs so i thought i just had to park there and to share a bit of 'rolla love' i decided to put the note on ur car.

so i went to uni, walked around to the library, realised i left my work at home so i had to go all thw way back home and get it and then i wanted to park next to you again, but someone else had taken the spot so i had to get a park a few spots further down.

and that is the end of my story.

oh, andand also you will be happy to hear that those other cars u named were not mine ha, all i had was my little ae82. :)

haha yeah it was weird kenneth cos i was looking for a park, saw a vacant spot next to this sweet looking rolla, then realised it was urs so i thought i just had to park there and to share a bit of 'rolla love' i decided to put the note on ur car.

so i went to uni, walked around to the library, realised i left my work at home so i had to go all thw way back home and get it and then i wanted to park next to you again, but someone else had taken the spot so i had to get a park a few spots further down.

and that is the end of my story.

oh, andand also you will be happy to hear that those other cars u named were not mine ha, all i had was my little ae82. :)

ahhh yeh i saw tht note but i swear i cannot rmb a corolla next to me :P if thr was i will rmb haha.. i love ROLLA LOVE :P hehehe.. yayness good stuff thou :P i was like yay a note for me.. lucky wsnt a fine or smething :P :P

spotted t-rex with some girl earlier today in uni ;P i think your car was parked opposite mine. did u happen to see a white mazda 929? :P

spotted Jay on tuesday i think... ur car was parked at that car park near the basketball court in uni.