Spotted - WA

Thanks man.

Back on topic, Today I saw a Silver sportivo Corolla on Aberdeen St. The car had silver and gold rims and a large exhaust, driver was a guy. The licence plate is 1CAD-*** cant remember the last 3 digits.

:toast: That would be my corolla ! it's not a sportivo tho just the big muffler and speedy 17" gold colour I was visiting my mate at the internet cafe on francis street so I think that's why I parked there.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks man.

Back on topic, Today I saw a Silver sportivo Corolla on Aberdeen St. The car had silver and gold rims and a large exhaust, driver was a guy. The licence plate is 1CAD-*** cant remember the last 3 digits.

:toast: That would be my corolla ! it's not a sportivo tho just the big muffler and speedy 17" gold colour I was visiting my mate at the internet cafe on francis street so I think that's why I parked there.

WooHoo!! I have finally spotted someone from this forums, I drove past you while you where parked next to the TAFE. and then you drove past me after I had parked.

Thanks man.

WooHoo!! I have finally spotted someone from this forums, I drove past you while you where parked next to the TAFE. and then you drove past me after I had parked.

so that was you who parked just around the corner on Beaufort St? and was paying for the parking ticket or something :idea:

and yea it's good to pay for the parking around that area. I've seen too many dudes giving out parking ticket... just pay mine today it was $100 :angry: I like your rims by the way. What brand are they ?

Thanks man.

so that was you who parked just around the corner on Beaufort St? and was paying for the parking ticket or something :idea:

and yea it's good to pay for the parking around that area. I've seen too many dudes giving out parking ticket... just pay mine today it was $100 :angry: I like your rims by the way. What brand are they ?

Hahah yeah that was I, one of my mates was there with his celica as well. I also got a $100 fine about 7 months ago from parking around there as well, i thought I was able to park with out paying and when I got back to my car....ticketed!!!! :blink: Cheers man, the rims are Lenso Reizen.

Spotted a white sportivio on Manning Rd this afternoon missed the start of the number plate but was ****GEN .. anyone?

VITAGEN?

hm quite possibly? I didnt realise until i passed it that it was a corolla so wasnt really paying attention, oops

spotted saintz01 parked out infront of potblack in northbridge

and MLE driving pass the train station in the city 3mins later

lol so many spots.. oh btw :D spotted angelo @ PMC car park ;) wonder why

spotted saintz01 parked out infront of potblack in northbridge

and MLE driving pass the train station in the city 3mins later

lol so many spots.. oh btw :D spotted angelo @ PMC car park ;) wonder why

haha yeh spotted you too ken :rolleyes:

greddy i spotted ur mr2 twice in a day.... the other day.

once at iga on apsley road. i parked next to u but was gone before u came back to ur car.

then again i saw u turning into rossmoyne off leach highway at one point.

gave ur car one long look. twice. yep. its nice.

once at iga on apsley road. i parked next to u but was gone before u came back to ur car.

he works around that area :) not suprised :D

wow u're the first person who's spotted me haaha..IGA at apsley?where's that?how come i don't remember goin to IGA ..are u sure u saw the right car?hehe