19inch wheels

bLk-StIvO

hey my fellow corrolians i wanna get a set of 19s for my car here is a picture of the ones ive seen they are 19x8s lenso GF7 i would hope they are light weights black the a machined lip for my black sportivo for $899 no tyres

tell me wat you think or wat you would recomend

post-4882-1187130342_thumb.jpg

19z... YEAAAA BABYYYY YEAAAA... size DOES matter ;)

and DAYMN $900 that's heaps cheap bro... the smallest pro tyre would have to be 225/35/19 i think nankang makes em ($220-$250 from memory) n yea u might need to roll your guards... but if u are concerned about weight then go for 16z or 17z

mmmmmmm i really want 19s they would look pretty crazy but then i was thinking it mite send me crazy after a couple of days of driving and tyres arent cheap as well i think i mite just stick to a set of black 18s :blink:

well considering they are that cheap in 19's. See if the same wheel comes in 18's im guessing it will come even cheaper, being a size smaller. Even 18s look HUGE on a corolla with the correct ride height

GO with 18's otherwise you will regret it or even smaller as the fellas have mentioned. My Rolla rides on 18's but it also rides on $4000 suspension (DMS Coilovers) so if you’re serious about putting her on skates be warned, you will need VERY good sussy. As I mentioned above they don't come cheap!

Tayles and I will come over with the gasket glue and 'make' the tyres for you lawl.

There are huge, huge huge scrubbing issues. If you're up for boxing your guard liners, and can plastic weld, or know of someone that can (free plug to rollamods there for explaining wtf 'plastic welding was' to me btw el oh el) then go for it. No amount of guard rolling will fix it as well I think, as one scrub point is where the front bar / guard join is. You can't really roll that area well, if at all.

I'm going off other peoples trial and error here.

my girlfriend is currently running 19s with no guard work and no problems with scrubbing even with 4 people in the car, the car is running tein super streets set as low as possible too. she was running 20s for about 6 months but couldn't turn to full lock and the ride quality was **** house.

my girlfriend is currently running 19s with no guard work and no problems with scrubbing even with 4 people in the car, the car is running tein super streets set as low as possible too. she was running 20s for about 6 months but couldn't turn to full lock and the ride quality was **** house.

:blink: