Sportivo fuel consumption

Hi All

I'm in the middle of doing a fuel economy check on my Stivo. Just checking to see if the exhaust has made any considerable change to the economy. Anybody who has any figures on their car before/after mods so I have a yardstick to measure with would be greatly appreciated. Please include mods if possible.

if you boot it and in lift alot those firgures would be way off.....

That has also been accounted for. I keep vigorous figures as my cars are leased and I must obtain records.

Stivo 1 - 16,000klm worth of records and log books.

Stivo 2 - 2,000klm worth of records and log books.

Hey guys

Just got figures on my economy. With some highway driving and city commuting I achieved 8.1 litres per 100km. Not bad for a performance orientated car! And that wasn't driving like an old man either. Interestingly enough for those concerned my economy is better than when I last tested it pre exhaust system(9.8l per 100km) under similar driving conditions.

Cheers SILVABULLIT. :D

I get between 550-600kms per tank on Optimax or Ultimate before empty fuel light comes on. Cannot really describe driving style because everyone is different. Got to take note too that the type of engine oil, air filter, altitude and climate, wheel and tyre size etc. all make a difference.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

I've attached a fuel table. From the day i bought it till now (have a few receipts to enter)...includes date, fuel price, type of fuel, km's on tank, etc.

Hope this helps.

yes yes...this is pretty padantic...but hey. Recording keeping is my hobby. hahaha :D (it's not, but might as well be)

not allowed to upload Excel Spreadsheets...so i just renamed the extension with "jpg".

When you download it, just rename the extension to "xls".

Any problems, PM me.

Chris

post-3-1097888826.jpg

Not to pick on your spreadsheet because it is pretty good, but the value you have is L/km not L/100km. You need to multiply by 100, that is all... But nice work anyhow.

hmmmm... averaging 9.4, it would be interesting to know just what mine is, I wish I was that padantic at times

Well since my last post, I have some more info in the form of my wife didn't fill up after I took the mileage and posted the fuel consumption and proceeded to push the car to 691km which in turn caculates to 7.9l per 100km. Fuel light was definately on that stage and glowing quite brightly! I have just driven slowly down to the servo hoping not to run out on the way.

Cheers SILVABULLIT.

Well since my last post, I have some more info in the form of my wife didn't fill up after I took the mileage and posted the fuel consumption and proceeded to push the car to 691km which in turn caculates to 7.9l per 100km. Fuel light was definately on that stage and glowing quite brightly! I have just driven slowly down to the servo hoping not to run out on the way.

Cheers SILVABULLIT.

Only 300km shy of the Prius! :D How i wish i have that car now, bloody fuel is so damn expensive..