Replacing headlight bulb

pujo

hello guys, need a little help replacing my stock headlight bulbs. i am having a hard time removing them. i removed the cable going into it but i can't seem to remove the halogen bulb. it won't budge at all. help please guys? :help::help:

if its a corolla its a little tricky. its like a safety pin. you have to push a little thin metal wire towards the light then push it to an angle and it should come out. thats what holds the light globe there. then the globe should come rite out.

• 1 month later...

yeah if corolla, theres a metal clip that covers the rear of the bulb.. it kinda comes off like a safety pin.. u unhook it and swing it to one side.. btw its in ur owners manual..

Channing the light on the drivers side is much easier then the passenger.. Ducting + Battery.

I my self, cant change the parkers and no one seems to know any tricks :(

i didnt find them too difficult.. i actually found it alot easier than the lowbeams as u can hold the whole bulb..

i managed too even get them installed at night with HaiiSon holdin a light (cheers buddy!)