Candy Red Rolla

SEXC_ROLLA

Hey Guys,

I am new to this.... i have been able to go thru all the different posts and see peoples rides, but not able to post anything myself...

Anyways i have recently finished my car, well i thought i did....

It has a modified front and rear bar (standard bars just modified), shaved boot, pumped guards, 20 inch wheel and custom candy paint work (mix between candy red and candy brandy wine).

Soon it will have a 2zz-ge transplant with turbo setup...i would love to hear from people who have this setup already done (as i said i know over time i will find people on hear with it, but i am new)

Anyways pics are attached.

post-5335-1188982851_thumb.jpg

post-5335-1188982876_thumb.jpg

post-5335-1188982889_thumb.jpg

post-5335-1188982906_thumb.jpg

post-5335-1188982925_thumb.jpg

definitely different!

looks very smooth, any other mods inside the car? stereo? trim?

very blingy, not my taste but nice in a way and welcome 2 the forums

Thanks....Well not yet, got an interior planned, and a big big setup, but just takes time.... i drive it daily, so i am buying an Aurion which will allow this rolla, to spend more time in the workshops for interior, system, engine and so on...

Soon it will have a 2zz-ge transplant with turbo setup...i would love to hear from people who have this setup already done (as i said i know over time i will find people on hear with it, but i am new)

interesting to see what you plan to do re. the turbo setup.

PS. DON'T SKIMP ON BRAKES.

Looks nice man, although, could do with some eyelids maybe :P

Bill (xoom) on here has a turbo setup on his 2ZZGE Sportivo, pretty sure its all custom as the "turbo kits" from the states don't fit our cars or something.. But PM him as he is the first on here to do it and knows everything you need to know!

This is his members ride thread here -

Bills Turbo Sportivo

Enjoy,

Chris

Bill (xoom) on here has a turbo setup on his 2ZZGE Sportivo, pretty sure its all custom as the "turbo kits" from the states don't fit our cars or something.. But PM him as he is the first on here to do it and knows everything you need to know!

Bills Turbo Sportivo

Enjoy,

Chris

Thanks for that...much appreciated...i had custom eyelids, my friend had them fibreglassed for me, and i had them on, but just recently took them off...

Yeah i am Hass's brother...how do you know him?

Bills Turbo Sportivo

Enjoy,

Chris

Thanks for that...much appreciated...i had custom eyelids, my friend had them fibreglassed for me, and i had them on, but just recently took them off...

Im his twins friends best mate. Your brothers CRX is a beast 12.6 down the 1/4 mile.... :spiteful:

If you say your gonna turbz a 2ZZGE, you sure will, I'm sure your like your brother. What your bro says he does, just look at his car.

Bills Turbo Sportivo

Enjoy,

Chris

Im his twins friends best mate. Your brothers CRX is a beast 12.6 down the 1/4 mile.... :spiteful:

If you say your gonna turbz a 2ZZGE, you sure will, I'm sure your like your brother. What your bro says he does, just look at his car.

but his crx is NA.....its a weapon....and he still has more work to do to it....

i wanna annihilate him but he will always give me crap, because he has no turbo...

welcome to tocau!

loving the shaved boot! always wondered what it would look like with the boot smoothed over!

also where did you get it done?

more importantly - HOW DO YOU OPEN UP YOUR BOOT NOW? LOL!

in what way did you modify the standard front and rear bar?

Edited by JJCRU23R

has entire car been resprayed .. custom paint looks good but it looks same as factory toyota dark red magenta i got on my car.. maybe photos don't do paint justice ? what colour was it before ?

How did you fit 20inch under there aswell ? did you modify suspension already ?

all that sweet body work and no side skirts ?

Edited by DrivInGScHool

Yeah his car sounds wicked... yep k24 transplant in his crx...

Well to answer some of the questions... My boot will have a remote lock/unlock button, for now, i dont have my inside trim on the boot lid, so i open it by unlocking it from the actual lock (just haven't had time to allow it to spend a couple of days in the workshop, again)...

I got the work done thru queen st (dont believe everything you hear about them, they do an awesome job!!)... they did all bodywork, including boot.

My original colour was maroon or dark red magenta.... and in the sun and in person, the car looks wicked... well i am getting coil overs soon as well which will allow me to lower the back alittle more as i still have HEEEEEEAPS of space in the back to dump it....and i didnt get side skirts because i still wanna drop it, and wasnt sure if they would be scrapping everywhere i went....

I just filled up the front gaps in the middle of the front bar... and i also just cut out the original front grill, and left the toyota badge...also my rear bar, has the number plate indent in the actual bar now...as i shaved my boot....

I will get better pics of my bars and grill and post them...

Thanks for the comments, i wasnt sure any1 would like it on here, cause most of the rollas here are the "boy racer" look.......which i love and my other brother has his looking that way...

"Boy Racer" that's the term I was looking for. Yeah...We've gone the weekend track warrior route with our cars here. so it's nice to see something different.

However, i like my boy racer/ricer look! it makes up for all the matchbox cars my dad didn't buy me when i was a little kit. hahaha

is those pics taken at Ozzytyres at Hoxton Park? I got my car lowered there. Beside them forgetting to clip my boot trim back in properly, they did a decent job. I got custom coils and the drop was spot on to how i wanted it.

You should come to the next meet, It would be cool to check out the car in the flesh. :rolleyes:

"Boy Racer" that's the term I was looking for. Yeah...We've gone the weekend track warrior route with our cars here. so it's nice to see something different.

However, i like my boy racer/ricer look! it makes up for all the matchbox cars my dad didn't buy me when i was a little kit. hahaha

is those pics taken at Ozzytyres at Hoxton Park? I got my car lowered there. Beside them forgetting to clip my boot trim back in properly, they did a decent job. I got custom coils and the drop was spot on to how i wanted it.

You should come to the next meet, It would be cool to check out the car in the flesh. :rolleyes:

Yeah i am dying to come along to meet other corolla lovers... when and where? or do i keep checking the Events listings page?

I am going along to the APEC friday cruise tomorrow...to Palm Beach?

ANY1 going to that?

nice colour although the rims arent my cup of tea i like ur individuality ...... regarding dropping the turbo 2zz into ur current 1zz rolla let us know how u go as many have indicated that on here but havent got very far

Seen your car at Homebush today...

Looks great and the guards swallow the 20's with ease... How much were the guards modified to fit the 20's???

Thanx heaps.... Well i still have heaps of space on the rear to lower it more...so probably another 1.5" and the front only another 0.5".

They were modified heaps, i got them pumped as much as possible without looking too weird, as i was getting the whole car re-sprayed, so why not...