WTB Body kit for 2003 Corolla (Brisbane)

rediah

Hi guys,

i am new to this forum, and i am after obtaining a body kit for my corolla, i have noticed most of the members got sportivos and levins that comes with the factory kits, and I am thinking that I should put something similar on my conquest too.

i have checked with several people around Brisbane but no such luck. www.jracing.com.au got a kit but i rather keep it simple and less aggressive than what they have. so if you guys know anyone who wants to get rid of their stuff please do let me know,

cheers

post-5403-1189691694_thumb.jpg

post-5403-1189691762_thumb.jpg

That's a really nice install and interior, especially the screen-surround, looks really class, congrats.

I'm going to be honest with you so you have no false hope, but it's an absolute rarity that somebody on here sells those types of body parts (front lip, sideskirts). You can order the lot from Toyota as you probably know but make sure you're sitting down when they quote the price :lol: try to avoid places like j-racing and carmate because their kits are made of fibreglass and often aren't a first time fit. If you're really serious about making it look awesome (from the looks of the interior you are!) then consider talking to Alan from NextMod (forum sponsor) to see if he can get one of the japanese kits imported for you.

If you want more power and a bodykit then upgrading to a Sportivo is a great idea! It's like going from RX to WRX :lol: it's probably a good solution for you at the moment, but what would you do with all the goodies in your current car?

Be sure to set up a thread in the members ride section 'cos your car looks to good just have pics in the Corolla section :)

by looking at the pics and reading the posts i am 99% sure that this was the corolla i saw in the toyota edition of hot4s magazine!

but in the magazine there was a massive lcd screen floating above the amps... looks like the mount is there for it... is it the one?!

if so i wanna know how you got them down lights into the hatch door!

i actually found the magazine in the bottom of 1 of my boxes in my garage... while cleaning it out coz the garage got flooded after the rain and never got round to cleaning it out until last week.

the magazine got waterlogged and most of the pages were lost.. but i managed to save the article about the 1zz.. gonna scan and post the article when i get home :P

are you the original owner? or did you buy the car with all that in there?

Edited by JJCRU23R

thanks Tayles, but not all of this is done by me, the credit goes to the earlier owner, i just paid for the car :P but now i want to contribute to it. hopefully in coming weeks you will see a difference. not really sure that i will hang on to this car for long, will keep u guys updated.

yup JJCRU23R, the car was featured in the hot 4’s toyota edition, the screen above the amps has been removed as its my daily runner at the moment. My priority is to add a kit on the car along with upgrading to new sound system mainly subs and head unit.

Hey Nextmod, sorry to be a bit forward here... approximately how much AUD for the C-One and Bomex kits?

And can you obtain genuine toyota sportivo/levin kits as well? (and if so) Would that just work out more expensive than going through toyota themselves?

Hey Nextmod, sorry to be a bit forward here... approximately how much AUD for the C-One and Bomex kits?

And can you obtain genuine toyota sportivo/levin kits as well? (and if so) Would that just work out more expensive than going through toyota themselves?

hey leroy,

if you wanna know about cost of parts, you should check the bottom of his post:

Please send enquiries/orders to sales@nextmod.com.au, my PM box keeps filling up.

• 13 years later...
On 9/21/2007 at 11:01 PM, JJCRU23R said:

@JJCRU23RI know it's been a very long time. Do you still have this magazine or hi-res images. I threw out my copy of this.