TRD Superchager

mse330

Hello guys ...

I am from the Middle East and I have an Aurion and I was wondering if TRD supercharger can be purchased through Toyota directly or not yet. It seems like some lucky people got a chance to test drive the TRD Aurion. I don't know if we'll get it here in the ME or not but I am more interested to buy the supercharger for my current car.

Thanks

Hello guys ...

I am from the Middle East and I have an Aurion and I was wondering if TRD supercharger can be purchased through Toyota directly or not yet. It seems like some lucky people got a chance to test drive the TRD Aurion. I don't know if we'll get it here in the ME or not but I am more interested to buy the supercharger for my current car.

Thanks

Toyota will have to support the TRD Aurion with spares but it can't sell them yet and you would need a little bit more than just the supercharger to bolt on anyway.

TRD won't sell it aftermarket . . .YET and the manufacturer HARROP engineering won't sell it YET.

see www.harrop.com.au

They will soon enough if there is a demand as money talks with all these things.

I highly doubt Harrop would sell them designed to bolt straight on to an Aurion privately. Especially seeing how Harrop isnt the manufacturer, Eaton is, Harrop is just the Australian distributor. But anyway,

They (Harrop) will have a million dollar deal with Toyota (Like they do with Lotus) and there is no way they would break that for a measly couple of private sales.

Sorry fellas, you will have to wait and see it Toyota sells them, but i doubt that as well.

listening to some guys talkin and discuss with my frien, with trd supercharger, which gets u to 24xkw? For aurion(not trd) owners, you might as well get a custom aftermarket turbo/supercharge built for aurion, coz the price wont hv much different compare with trd AND more power for sure 3xxkw easy.

why aftermarket? coz trd supercharger or ???(aftermarkets) both will void yr aurion warranty(i think) so... lets see who can get the first try...

if i finish my uni this year, i m getting one~

coz trd supercharger or ???(aftermarkets) both will void yr aurion warranty(i think) so... lets see who can get the first try...

TRD Supercharger will not void the Warranty. several people in the States bought the GEN 4 Camry then later they added the TRD Supercharger (oh yeah this happened about 7yrs ago)

coz trd supercharger or ???(aftermarkets) both will void yr aurion warranty(i think) so... lets see who can get the first try...

TRD Supercharger will not void the Warranty. several people in the States bought the GEN 4 Camry then later they added the TRD Supercharger (oh yeah this happened about 7yrs ago)

i'm pretty dam sure the australian warranty regulations are completely different to the US ones. It'll void the warranty.

Link didn't seem to work, try this:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-AURION-DOOR-...1QQcmdZViewItem

It doesn't matter what colour your car is, it says "LETTERS are punched so the colour of your car will show through"

SO if your car is blue, they appear blue etc (not red if youre car is not red)

I know for a fact this will void all warrenty unless Toyota fit them.

I was told by a TRD tech that they will be releasing the super charger to bolt onto normal aurions but it will come at a price..

Around $10,000 inc install

It doesn't matter what colour your car is, it says "LETTERS are punched so the colour of your car will show through"

I was told by a TRD tech that they will be releasing the super charger to bolt onto normal aurions but it will come at a price..

i would just trade it in for the trd version than spendn 10 grand on a supercharger kit.

i dont believe tat toyota gonna install for non-trd aurion, EVEN with a price, then less ppl gonna buy TRD aurion, and i m pretty sure, even if u use trd supercharger on yr car, WITHOUT toyota installing it, warranty is void. But think again, toyota installer install for you... kinda impossible hay? or r u paying MORE than 10k

Bargain. Which tech from what dealer lets give them a call!