Sydney Monthly Meet - Sat 29th Sept 2007 - Villawood usual spot

xoom

Hi All,

Our next monthly meet will be in sydney on the 29th of Sept which is the last sat of this month.

So we are planning to meet up at the usual villawood spot at 8pm and either go from their or just hang out for a while.

Now this month it happens that its a long weekend so if we dont have much interest because of people going away and the fact that there are 3 other big meets by other clubs on the sunday let me know and we'll give this a miss ..... so please post up if your coming or not.

Here is a map of where we meet

villawoodmap1443beqh8.jpg

cheers

Bill

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to come to a Sydney meet, but unfortunately the long weekend doesn't fit in with plans to take the wife to QLD for a extra long wekend holiday.

If you've enough people wanting to hook up the following weekend I'll be there for sure. It would be good to meet some of you guy's and gal's.

What's the norm after we meet at Villawood anyway?

Do we go for a cruise or something?

What time did things wrap up last time the meeting took place and where did you all go?

Edited by Presara

I'm coming!!! Finally will get to meet all of you!!!

Don't know how many times I have said that though <_<

Anyways, how long do you guys hand around for? until what time?

Cheers

usually there till 9 or 10 discussing where we will go afterward. it's different every month :D although i wouldn't mind a drive to the city after to eat ice cream :P or perhaps some harry's hotdogs at livo or woolomoloo (spelling?)

i have a day off that day so we might try and come.

bec and sam will you have rylan? we might have to bring the twins.

corey i reakon you come a week early :P cause thats a long weekend for us :D

p.s. i will have the new TOCAU stickers with me that night. they are $10 each for those who want one.

oh and i have 2 more door sills to hand out ( KT and omar) would be great if u could make it. and dave i will bring the fuses. :D

im not paying for the flights down and back so i cant be too fussy :P

ahhhh get ur a.s.s. down here a weekend earlier ..... not like ur doing anything during that week ..... lol

And Azza the kebab munching army man will be joining us from the sunny state of QLD

FFS, if Azza and Corey are gonna be there then I'll just have to drive up now then... I'll just clean the car in the morning.

and Azza and Corey HAVE TO come out to Toyotafest on Sunday as well then too if they will be down.

And Bill you MUST enter your car... I'll even pay your registration!!!!

http://toyotafest.info/home.php

there better be more people from here out there this year... it will be a MASSIVE show this year.

Last year there was around 60-70 cars ranging from full show cars so dedicated drag and race cars down to stockers and street driven sleepers.

Early estimates this year are that in excess of 100 cars will be on display.

i really wanna join toyfest but just didnt wanna be the only person there with a sportivo. so if there is gonna be a few people joining from ATOC then im definately gona be there. how many people gonna join it.

I was there last year with my old Sportivo. Was a popular car too narrowly missing out a couple of awards according to the judges.

im not paying for the flights down and back so i cant be too fussy :P

if you don't wanna pay for a flight corey just drive down :lol: just ring the airline and change the reservation to the friday before :D :P

hey bill i reckon we can change it to next week if everyones is ok with it. would be great to see northy's ride. or i just came up with a better plan. how bout we have 2 meets.

I was gonna come see you last night Sinan for another Kebab, but kinda got a bit too, well....let's just say that the beer at the Moorbank Sporto's was cold.... Will surely be down there for one again before I go home...

ahhhh get ur a.s.s. down here a weekend earlier ..... not like ur doing anything during that week ..... lol

And Azza the kebab munching army man will be joining us from the sunny state of QLD

I will be out next Saturday night for the normal monthly meet.... Bil, keep me updated via SMS as to times and sh17

FFS, if Azza and Corey are gonna be there then I'll just have to drive up now then... I'll just clean the car in the morning.

and Azza and Corey HAVE TO come out to Toyotafest on Sunday as well then too if they will be down.

And Bill you MUST enter your car... I'll even pay your registration!!!!

I'm not getting much time off during the day Dyl, mainly finishing up at 4:30 ish in the arvo. I may get Saturday arvo off too, but unsure yet....