Sydney Monthly Meet - Sat 29th Sept 2007 - Villawood usual spot

xoom

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clean your car Azza and enter it!!! Or do a Xoom and buy everyone a Kebab!!!!

Sorry SB that move is reserved for Kebab performance private use only ..... and all rights and trademarks are reserved :P :P :P :P :P

yep sure will be on!!!!

can i please remind everyone that double demerits do apply for this weekend as of friday arvo so please don't rush down there!!!

p.s. i have the new stickers in my hands now for anyone who wants them they are $10 :D

we only have 9 stickers so be quick :yahoo:

tocaucircle2nu4.jpg

:D

Hi All,

Our next monthly meet will be in sydney on the 29th of Sept which is the last sat of this month.

So we are planning to meet up at the usual villawood spot at 8pm and either go from their or just hang out for a while.

Now this month it happens that its a long weekend so if we dont have much interest because of people going away and the fact that there are 3 other big meets by other clubs on the sunday let me know and we'll give this a miss ..... so please post up if your coming or not.

Here is a map of where we meet

villawoodmap1443beqh8.jpg

cheers

Bill

Hey guys, im totally newbie here and i love my rolla too. are newbie(s) welcome to tag along your monthly meet on sept 29?

any procedures?...blood-sworn ceremony something like that?...

Thanks

CCH

just the left arm, right nut and the first born, nothing too difficult.

haha nah just kidding, they will love to have you there :lol:

hey... i'll be in sydney on the 6th... no car but we're taking the missus' car. otherwise i would come out and see some of u anyway. :(

excellent we are gonna get a few people ...... hmmmm to clean the car saturday or on sunday in da morning ..... what a mess hey ..... lol ...... ok i think u might see the blue bombshell clean for the first time on saturday night ..... lol

excellent we are gonna get a few people ...... hmmmm to clean the car saturday or on sunday in da morning ..... what a mess hey ..... lol ...... ok i think u might see the blue bombshell clean for the first time on saturday night ..... lol

Wash car all beautifully on saturday, then on sunday morning you won't be busting your ***** to get it clean, all you'll need is a quck rinse and a chamois and she'll look beautiful!

Can't wait to see this thing in the flesh, still haven't seen it with the turbo hanging off it!!

Hi All,

Our next monthly meet will be in sydney on the 29th of Sept which is the last sat of this month.

So we are planning to meet up at the usual villawood spot at 8pm and either go from their or just hang out for a while.

Now this month it happens that its a long weekend so if we dont have much interest because of people going away and the fact that there are 3 other big meets by other clubs on the sunday let me know and we'll give this a miss ..... so please post up if your coming or not.

Here is a map of where we meet

cheers

Bill

Hey guys, im totally newbie here and i love my rolla too. are newbie(s) welcome to tag along your monthly meet on sept 29?

any procedures?...blood-sworn ceremony something like that?...

Thanks

CCH

:lol: no ceremony's :lol: everyone is welcome!!! :toast:

we are so stock its not funny but i still love going!!! :D

Wash car all beautifully on saturday, then on sunday morning you won't be busting your ***** to get it clean, all you'll need is a quck rinse and a chamois and she'll look beautiful!

Can't wait to see this thing in the flesh, still haven't seen it with the turbo hanging off it!!

car needs to be at Toyotafest by 8am, so I doubt there will be any washing on Sunday morning other than a quick going over with the polishing rag at the venue itself.

YAY only a few more hours!!!! :toast:

hey mish... are you bringing the twins in "MOM's TAXI"?

Is Mark going tonight? i'm still un-decided...

EDIT: Sorry, wrong button, i was meant to PM

hehehehe............:lol:

we have a kids party at 3pm..........if the kids are too tired after i might not bring them. i'm not even sure what time mark will be home from gosford either. i'm just gonna go with the flow.............but yay!!! :toast: i love day's off !!