FINAL CALL $135 POSTED BOSCH HID conversion kit 6000k - 12000k YOUR PICK

J e r e M y

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sinan you need to understand that telling someone to hurry the fck up does not actually speed up the process.

In fact it might just do the opposite. If you're nice to someone, they are nice to you.

If they were genuinely out to screw the order, the 1st batch would not have arrived and there would not have been any further correspondence.

The fact the seller has actually responded (probably in the middle of his exams) is a good thing.

Something tells me the seller isnt making enough out of these type of sales to drop uni, its merely a small income to supplement their lifestyle while they are going thru uni.

Unfortunately uni probably takes preference and thats just the way it is.

Good Cheap Fast.

Pick any two.

Just relax, the lights will come, stressing yourself out isnt going to change anything.

So what he just told me the other batch is stuck in custom cos custom suspects it was worth more than 1k but it isnt..so the custom is releasing it soon i hope..they send him a letter saying it will take 5 days to clear

[11/3/2007 6:14:48 PM] hidwholesale says: yes

[11/3/2007 6:14:50 PM] hidwholesale says: yes

[11/3/2007 6:15:13 PM] hidwholesale says: and the officer said it will take about 5 days ****

the 4 kits he has in hand he is goin to send it out on monday

[11/3/2007 6:09:38 PM] hidwholesale says: ok man

[11/3/2007 6:09:41 PM] hidwholesale says: for sure

[11/3/2007 6:09:45 PM] hidwholesale says: ill post them on monday

sinan you need to understand that telling someone to hurry the fck up does not actually speed up the process.

In fact it might just do the opposite. If you're nice to someone, they are nice to you.

If they were genuinely out to screw the order, the 1st batch would not have arrived and there would not have been any further correspondence.

The fact the seller has actually responded (probably in the middle of his exams) is a good thing.

Something tells me the seller isnt making enough out of these type of sales to drop uni, its merely a small income to supplement their lifestyle while they are going thru uni.

Unfortunately uni probably takes preference and thats just the way it is.

Good Cheap Fast.

Pick any two.

Just relax, the lights will come, stressing yourself out isnt going to change anything.

I agree....

If you want speedy service you should got to a shop and pay the premium price for it.

You always get what you are paid for.

I agree....

If you want speedy service you should got to a shop and pay the premium price for it.

there it is, bang on the money... these kits are like $220 @ jshop perth, wa...

i see that this seller is slow and stupid at the same time. ordered a 8000k kit. not 6000k. and i also have 2 kits ordered. can you pass this on to the seller.

sinan i think the other set is in the other batch..

u can change the bulb with the seller :)

I agree....

there it is, bang on the money... these kits are like $220 @ jshop perth, wa...

OMG which jshop?

theres lik heaps you know. i want store names :lol:

i see that this seller is slow and stupid at the same time. ordered a 8000k kit. not 6000k. and i also have 2 kits ordered. can you pass this on to the seller.

sinan i think the other set is in the other batch..

u can change the bulb with the seller :)

is the seller going to send it back to the supplier??

i hope not...

lucky he didnt stuff up mine! :yahoo:

lol ................................ yer jshop welshpool south of the rivaa, sell performance parts

cnr leach hwy and welshpool road same block as storm computer, that yellow really famous mechanic.... cant remember the name....

JShop is the actually the store name

i just got my kit today aswell. but i was rite the seller sent me 6000k globes. how do i go about getting the globes back to him for a set of 8000k. if its gonna be to much of a hassle ill just go and buy 8000k globes. how much are they. and kenneth you have pm.