FINAL CALL $135 POSTED BOSCH HID conversion kit 6000k - 12000k YOUR PICK

J e r e M y

sure am although havent really been able to test them. been raining so didnt really take her out and when the roads are wet you cant really tell how bright they are cause of all the glare.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure am although havent really been able to test them. been raining so didnt really take her out and when the roads are wet you cant really tell how bright they are cause of all the glare.

6000k doesnt really produce alot of glare..seen alot of em..

8000k onwards ..that will blind u

hi sorry to hijack your thread. im from the supra forums and i was wondering if you could help me set up a groupbuy for us?

PM me and i can give u the seller details but i DO have to warn you, i dont think he is the best guy to deal with. in saying that i dont mean he is unfriendly or irresponsible and stuff like that, just that his supplier is abit of a 'doosh' head sometimes the kit they have are not err working properly?

mine was fine and few other ppl's were perfectly fine but some ppl DID encounter some problem..

hi sorry to hijack your thread. im from the supra forums and i was wondering if you could help me set up a groupbuy for us?

PM me and i can give u the seller details but i DO have to warn you, i dont think he is the best guy to deal with. in saying that i dont mean he is unfriendly or irresponsible and stuff like that, just that his supplier is abit of a 'doosh' head sometimes the kit they have are not err working properly?

mine was fine and few other ppl's were perfectly fine but some ppl DID encounter some problem..

wasn't it genuine bosch?

wasn't it genuine bosch?

for $135, u think it's genuine? oversea in taiwan and malaysia is selling at $110, same box, i doubt it is genuine

wasn't it genuine bosch?

for $135, u think it's genuine? oversea in taiwan and malaysia is selling at $110, same box, i doubt it is genuine

i reckon there original bosch. you should see the box. the 2 kits i got came with warranty papers although i doubt they got warranty on them but yeah. and they seem to works perfectly fine. but who knows. could be fake.

wasn't it genuine bosch?

i reckon there original bosch. you should see the box. the 2 kits i got came with warranty papers although i doubt they got warranty on them but yeah. and they seem to works perfectly fine. but who knows. could be fake.

to be honest, at 135 do you really care :) i wont put my life on it saying they r the real thing but i wont say they r fake either.. i didnt buy it for the name.. i bought it for the HID and i know you'd be paying around the same price for other random brand.. mgiht as well give bosch a shot?

to be honest, at 135 do you really care :) i wont put my life on it saying they r the real thing but i wont say they r fake either.. i didnt buy it for the name.. i bought it for the HID and i know you'd be paying around the same price for other random brand.. mgiht as well give bosch a shot?

tats wt i think too..

145... for this.. i reckon its cheap..

on ebay.. they used to cost around 200.. for a random chinese brand...

i doubt its "BOSCH"... .. but for this price... who cares...

Edited by XploShun

:P if im paying like 400 bucks i`ll be really really concerned if its the real bosch or not

but heck.. 135..as long as it works :) i dont really care..n it has warranty too.. so yeah :)

i just take the sellers word for it..for 135 :P im happy..well sorta :( mine is still.. *sobs*

Tried out my bulb last night..still no changes..it still becomes yellow after a while and the other one is perfectly normal.. SHIAT!!!!@#$%!$#@$@#$@#

13 "Problem:

The colors or lighting effects of the two bulbs are different."

"Solution

1. The level of the two sizes' headlight housings are not even, to adjust the headlight housings, please check here. 2. For new bulbs, there are chances that the colors are different for first couple hours of burning. The color will turn into normal once after that.

Inspection Procedure: Inspect for damage in the light housing. Clean the lens of the light. Inspect the positioning of lights to ensure both are at the same angle to the road."

Do you think i should just let it run?

i havent talked to an auto electrician..prob will when i come back..

nah..its not different bulb temps ey..i have 4 bulbs..n i tested em all.. :(

ARGH !@#!@#$##%$!@$#@$#@

its so annoying..its like driving with a normal stock and a xenon..

i think that`ll draw more attention than having hids man...

dont know if i should try let it run a few hours as the HID TROUBLESHOOTING mentioned as above :(