FINAL CALL $135 POSTED BOSCH HID conversion kit 6000k - 12000k YOUR PICK

J e r e M y

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeremy the best advice i could give you is ask a auto electrician. i dont know how exactly HID's work but from my understanding it might be that the electric current goin to the headlight with the yellow in it might have less electric flow to it compared to the other headlight. is there a way of checking if both are receiving the same amount of voltage? anyways like i said before talk to an auto electrician.

• 2 weeks later...

guys..who hasnt received their kits yet??

the seller is on holiday now =_= i havent spoke to him but thats what he told ken..well the gf of the guy did..

so just want to see who hasnt got their kits yet..so we can keep track n chase him

• 3 weeks later...
SOMBODY HAD BETTER TELL ME WHATS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD......ITS BEEN ALMOST 3 MONTHS AND PEOPLE STILL DONT HAVE THEIR ****!!!

The seller apparently has just left to overseas for holiday without saying a word. Been trying to contact him but his GF told ken he`s gone back for holiday.

I wont start another one..dont u worry..i`ll just like keep the deals among us WA ppl ey..its like i planned all this to happen ey..wow..

i still need to get like replacement parts n stuff..i will be on his **** till he gives us everything..

hi!

any1 want my h4 kit???

PM me

Hey exploshun i might have a mate interested in the kit. is there any chance you can hold on to the kit for a few days?

no problem.. i'll hold it for now..

PM me if your mate want it or not...

is he from syd?

i'll sell it at the same price. .. i think i got it for $145, right?

its 8000K (the only few who REALLY got 8000k... LOL).. brand new.. never fitted.. :P

• 2 weeks later...