FINAL CALL $135 POSTED BOSCH HID conversion kit 6000k - 12000k YOUR PICK

J e r e M y

now i have to wait for the guy to come online and pay him.. n to be honest guy.. i dont feel too comfortable sending in another batch of payment unless i see something solid on my 1st order

oh incase i hvnt told everyone.. jeremy and i decided to order the WA ones 1st because most of the orders r our close friends so if anything goes wrong we can work something out without involving too many angry lads :)

right now the seller gave us an online tracking number which does not show much on the site up till now.. so i will wait till tomorrow n hopefully it will show on it then or else... as much as u want ur kit fast.. i dont wanna be pouring money into some random person.. but again i will get it sorted tomorrow :)

after tomorrow it should take roughly a week or two to get to ur door step cause each of u have individual addresses :) but im not sure on that yet.. :)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys..we're pending payment at the moment for u guys over syd nsw n stuff..i think its best we receive out kits then we'll pay..at least if anything goes wrong..its easier to settle among us wa ppl.. plz be patient and sorry for the delay.. just want to be really sure.. hopefully we'll get our on monday or tues..if not im gonna rage =) so guys.. just hang with us ok..sorry

Nah shouldnt go wrong =)

Just want to MAKE SURE as this is the 1st gb im organizing..tqs a million to kenneth for giving me a hand in this..

Sorry for the delay guys..i just want to get things right =) shouldn't be that long i hope

Yo guys over the other side.. =) hopefully we'll get them 2day..but i doubt so cos its 20 minutes to 5pm..so hopefully 2molo..

sorry to keep u guys waiting ey..dont want everyone to jump in 2gether so separated the group buy..just to be safe..

will take pics n stuff once we get it =D no worries guys..will keep u guys updated..

once we get it..will post it up

sorry for the wait..

oh sweet!!

hey, once u have paid ours, from ur experience..can u please tell us roughly the ETA of the kits? so we can get a rough idea of wen the kits may be coming...!! lol i cant wait!!

Cheers,

Vhao

Edited by Vhao

yeh we levelled it down a bit.. dont do it too much like i did.. it gave me next to no vision to start with :P

sorry guys.. hv to run now :) i will upload a few pics tonite :D the ballast is kinda thick.. its not bosch super so yeh :)